sad news...

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
Well DH has been working for a temp agency for 3 months now, his 90 days was up friday and the good news is He will be perminant we think... His boss hasnt confermed it with him yet... The sad news is if im not pregnant this month he said untill he gets insurance we are going to stop trying to have a baby untill he gets all the benifits of his job... I understand where he is coming from its just a little sad for me.... :cry: We both want a family more than anything, I got to thinking it woul be so selfish of me to bring a child into this world with hubby not having benifits nor having money saved up... I am still praying for my BFP though. Hubby has found a new way to sleep, with his hand on my lower belly its so cute.... Anyway im not trying to get anyone to feel sorry for me just needed to vent a littlebit....

Sorry to hear your TTC is going on hold - but that's great news for your hubby. It's a good idea to make sure you have the best available to you once you get pregnant. All the best sweetheart.

its usually when ppl give up is when they get that weird feeling and take a test and what do they know? ITS +

Awwww, hun! After talking with you the other day and knowing what this means to you, I'm so sorry to hear that you might have to put things on hold. I'm certain that you will be a wondermous mother, and it sounds like he'll make a pretty spectacular father if he's already thinking ahead and planning so that the baby will have insurance and whatnot. We definitely went through that. I'm SO hoping for your :bfp: so you don't have to put anything on hold! :hugs: I'll be around if you need to talk!

Congrats on the permanent job for DH and :babydust: for the :bfp: this month so you don't have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->