sad shocking news

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...GGAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2007/06/06/ngirl106.xml

did anyone see this story? and also the story saying he was sectioned under the mental health act as teh voices in his head told him, to do it

I don't understand this

The girl was apparently attacked when she disturbed a Sunday morning lie-in.

Does that mean the dad beat her becuase she disturbed him or was it a stranger breaking into the house? And who would need to beat a 2 year old??

i read in a diff paper she walked in on them having sex...

oh so the dad did it. I hope they don't allow him to hide behind voices in his head. He deserves to be in jail!

thats awfull

it was on the news yesterday she was ony being kept alive by machines

so sad

and its harder when you have a daughter the same age..

how?
why?

:(

father - rot in hell you peace of filth.

yea, is fuckin disgusting, i would never even consider raising my hand to chloe, let alone beat her into a coma!!!

A 2 year old baby girl :cry:

How could he? I dont care how much pressure he was under at work etc, that is just evil.

He deserves jail and not a mental institution :evil:

i dont get it... the mum was in the room.... i think shes as much to blame as him!

I expect he'll be able to afford a very good solicitor who will let him end up in a cushy institution. *******. A stressful job is not an excuse!!
I guess the mother couldn't stop him from beating her? With a child that small it wouldn't take long to render them into that sort of condition :(

She must have been so scared (the daughter) :(

i hope he gets the punishment he deserves, bloody story sickened me! sick ******* that he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->