Sad to leave so soon... BUT...I know I will be back Soon!

majm1241

DS, DD & DD#2 on the way
Reaction score
I m/c today and although my heart is crushed, I just know it is better it happened now rather than later. :hugs: and Best of luck to all of you lovely ladies! :):kiss:

See you in here again next month!:winkwink:

I am sorry for your loss, hun. Really hope to see you back here soon! :hugs:

Sorry for your loss. I Hope to see you back here next month April <3 .

i'm so sorry...... now i'm worried... i've started feel pain in my lower abdomen (left side only), since yesterday.... if the pain doesn't relieve till next monday, i'll go n see my OBGY

im so sorry for your loss hun! hope to see you back here very soon xxx

it always hurts to lose your little bean, believe me i understand, but the important thing now is to get up and try again lol, im sure we'll be seeing you in here again next month!:hugs:

I had a chemical almost a year ago and altho I didnt really know what was happening (until it was basically over), the fact that it happened early gave me some comfort and I too took the same attitude as you, plus it felt like a normal period which was easier to deal with
So sorry for your loss and I hope to see you back here next month. x
god bless you for having such a positive attitude, too.

im sorry to hear this. I had a chemical too in October at 4+5....but im back here again now, straight away after, no AF in between, almost 8 weeks now!!!! Scan on monday to check its all ok but hey I hope that gives you some hope!!!

Yr pretty fertile after a MC, even a chemical!! Good luck xxxxx

so sorry.Hope to see you back here very soon.
xxx

so sorry :hugs: hope to see you back very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->