Sad

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
**edited** Moved on, drank milk...........feel better

Awwww:hugs::hugs: It is tough and it is hard living in a different country from family..you already know I'm in the same boat:wacko: and I don't want any drama because this is my only source for support besides DH and I think we all know a DH can only understand so much. :wacko: I don't know why things have gotten crazy on here but your right it needs to stop we're all trying to TTC and its frustrating and heartbreaking for everyone at one time or another. :hugs::hugs: Now be happy dammit!!!

:hugs: Eva :hugs: I can't imagine what it's like to be a whole country away from your family...

I'm on my own here too in Toronto, my mom is 5 hours away, and my dad about 4.5... Just now my sis moved in to help me out when Nathan is in school...

I'm here for you, pregnancy hormones and all :hugs:!!!!

And I agree BnB has changed, I'm finding it harder and harder to deal with the crap that gets posted :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's the hormones and my fast little fingers when I type, LOL

Someone kick my behind! Its like driving while intoxicated..............Im typing while hormonal *curses self*

Thanx ladies......I apologise for my hormonalness :blush:

LOL no need to apoligize, we love you!!!!! Sending you super big :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry you are sad! You made a fair point, we are here to support eachother. I am in the same situation, almost alone in Wales, my family is ferry far. So i understand what you are saying. Thanks for sharing your views
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->