fairytales87

Me&Science=Baby#1
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm posting this in hopes that somebody can relate
It's officially Xmas eve & im struggling my miscarriages have finally
caught up on me.
I don't feel in the least bit Christmassy I just feel sad and empty thinking
How Xmas should of been had I not lost my beautiful baby it's just a horrible feeling and I don't want to feel like this I want to be happy and in the Christmas spirit too but I can't this is horrible:cry:

Sorry for a miserable post ladies xx

I had my d&c 3 weeks ago and every once in a while it randomly hits me. I'm doing my best to keep things festive for My son

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you are going through. I had a D&C on the 23rd. This christmas hasnt been too good at all. The bad part is everyone in mine and my husbands family knew and i felt awkward the whole time. It was like they wanted to say something but didnt know what to say. I just wanted to stay home in bed (thats all i want to do now) and cry. Seems like no matter what anyone said to me i just wanted to bust out in tears.

fairytales- don't apologize for the miserable post. I wish I would have been online around the time you posted, I felt the exact same way, sad and empty. I had a miscarriage a month ago and shortly prior to that a close family member died unexpectedly. I just wanted to say "F*!& the holidays" because of how depressed and hopeless I felt. Sending you hugs, hope things are a little better for you today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->