Safe cleaning supplies?

zombiedaisy

Reaction score
We're moving on Saturday, and Im pretty picky about how things are cleaned, and I need to go out and buy some new supplies, but I want to buy stuff thats going to be safe for my little baby bean. I plan on buying gloves and some face masks, but even then, I want them to be safe.

Any ideas or tips?

Oh, and I just have to gush Im so excited to be owning our own house, especially at a time like this when we're going to need the space for three kiddos!

I'm also interested in the answer! We're buying our first home and should be moving next week...

They sell organic cleaners. That are animal and kid friendly. In the US they carry some at Walmart, or you could try a natural food store.. Good Luck. :flower:

I'm also interested in the answer! We're buying our first home and should be moving next week...

This is our first house too! SOOO excited! Very nerve wrecking though being pregnant and trying to pack everything.

I'm in love with Method cleaners. If you're in the US you can find them at most stores. I still wear gloves when using them but they smell sooo good esp the wood and granite cleaner. site: https://methodhome.com/

Ohman, haven't even thought of all this. I mean, I have, but gahh!! There is so much lol. And money is tight. =( I'm wondering if I should go all out and buy organic shampoo and soap and cleaners and everything, or go with the flow. Part of me says you can never be too careful, the other part says millions of women have healthy babies while using Pantene and Clorox.

But still!! :S It's so much to think about.

I got Ecover cleaning products, they have no really strong bleachy smell as they are all organic

I really rate Method products too. Lemon and white vinegar make brilliant cleaning products too. Google homemade cleaning products.

I just making sure I don't use products with Parabans in them. But then I do that normally anyway.

If I have to use bleach I open windows and use gloves but personally I don't think bleach is ever really needed.

i use whatever - just make sure the room is ventilated and wash my hands as soon as im done.

ooo I should add, I started cleaning with vinegar before I got pregnant and it works REALLY well! I think it's safe for pregnant women... the fumes are probably safer than using bleach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->