safe diet?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
well for teh start of my diet i am planning on cereals, nuts and fruit washed down with water(and a few cups of tea i will not give up!!!!) oh an also yoghurt, will this work?

say for example...

breakfast various berries eg strawberries, raspberries blueberries etc,

lunch wholegrain roll with banana and sunflower spread,

tea, shredded wheat,

snacks inbetween fruit/veg/or nuts

and also no eating after 7:30...

can i add this will only be to soley kickstart diet...

well i weigh :blush: 12stone 11lb...

im 166cm

im a size 14, and wanna b a comfortable size 12! im a lazy arse wen it comes to cooking 4 myself and wud happily live of takeaways!

you wont be eating enough if you eat what you just said , your body will store the fat as it will be to much of a shock to the system

my usual eating habits are..

cereal and tea for breakfast(eg bran flakes or shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk tea milk no sugar) lunch is usually skipped, and tea is usually summit bunged in oven :blush: snacks are crisps etc, have cut these out tho

example

Breakfeast : 1 peice of wholemeal toast with light butter , apple

Lunch : pitta bread with salad and cottage cheese or rivita , yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken breast or turkey breat with either VEG or SALAD and for pudding a fruit salad or yoghurt or no sugar jelly , or a combination of them

In between them eat NUTS , FRUIT even things like carrots. dont eat to many nuts , only 1 handfull between meals. APPLES are the best fruit to have , try and avoid bananas.

Drink plenty of water

1 piece of toast? ill b starving!!!!

but i work weird shifts so chances of me havin things liek grilled chicken will b 2 hard, *hmph* silly tesco :rofl:

there is plenty of other stuff u can replace things with , you just cant replace teh meat

wot cud i have on my salad i dont really like it dry, i usually kill it with mayo lol which i know is bad!

wot cud i have on my salad i dont really like it dry, i usually kill it with mayo lol which i know is bad!

balsamic vinegar , olvie oil , wholegrain mustard(not much) , crushed garlic...........mix it up , shake it about , pour it on

You can get some lovely salad dressings which are really low fat and calories. Asda do a gorge garlic and herb one and also a caesar one too which would be nice with the chicken. Im the same as you i cant have the salad on its own but there are loads of different dressings you could have. I used to get them from Tesco though .. they do low fat ones too. Also looovvve balsamic vinegar.

You can still have mayo! Helmens really light contains only 19 calories per tablespoon! I have it and its fine.

Also looking at what you were planning on eating, your lacking protien, you really need to eat meat or fish to get your protien, Its VERY important to keep your protein levels high as this it what stops your body from burning lean muscle tissue instead of fat and also boosts your metabolism to help you burn fat quicker.

Make sure you dont starve yourself by dieting or you wont stick to it and it wont do you any good, so fill up on proteins and fruit and veg this will make you feel healthy, maintain good blood sugar levels, give you energy and stop you from feeling bloated, just try to avoid eating loads of bad refined carbs (white bread, pasta, sugars etc)

Oh and another reason why Apples are good is they act as a natural appetite surpresent.

so wot meats are ok? i like fish etc, but wud rather eat liek cold salmon with a salad thn have 2 cook it, an also u get cooked chicken breast in a pack wud this b ok?(noty cold meat actual breast, healthy living|)

all meats are fine, white are best, or even goat as that has less fat then chicken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->