safe diet?

i dont have a deep fat frier! im petrified o thm! only oven cook things or on hob lol, an i go 2 gym twice a week

i dont have a deep fat frier! im petrified o thm! only oven cook things or on hob lol, an i go 2 gym twice a week

well on the days you go to the gym , eat porridge/oatmeal so you get slow released energy

lol any other substition... i go 2 gym on a mon mornin at 10 am an have to have kids 2 nursery at 8:45 for my 9 am drivin lesson! im no gettin up at 6 2 make porridge!!! :rofl:

Oatabix!!!!
Bitesize ones have dried apple and sultanas in too so they are naturally sweetened so you dont need to add sugar, plus dried fruit is great for digestion.

lol any other substition... i go 2 gym on a mon mornin at 10 am an have to have kids 2 nursery at 8:45 for my 9 am drivin lesson! im no gettin up at 6 2 make porridge!!! :rofl:

did someone make you think dieting was easy? :rofl:

i dont add sugar to anything anyway :D

i wouldnt recomend weetabix or oatabix before going to the gym or doing any hard exercise

i usually go on an empty stomach lol

i usually run 4 bout 30 mins n do 15 o weights n rest on bike or rowin machine

is only 4 me legs i do weights n 2 tone tum, need weights as a break llf!

running will do your legs and you should be doing sit ups first for your stomach. But it wont do anything until your on a diet that totally breaks down the fat that you have stored up.

so lose the weights for abit , you will see a difference if you do

you should up your exercise to 5 days a week and have 2 days off

2 days in the gym and 3 days at home is fine

not 2 days in a row off though

i have 2 kids! im no bloody superwoman :rofl:

i cant do sit ups, i have a bad back

i have 2 kids! im no bloody superwoman :rofl:

i cant do sit ups, i have a bad back

well exercise with your kids at home then , put a keep fit dvd on. alana loves to dance about to music aswell

if you cant do sit ups what have you been doing to try and tone your stomach then?what sort of weights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->