safe diet?

but fish wise wot wud b ok :blush: im so useless at this lol

all fish and shell fish. fish like tuna and swordfish as they dont have crappy little bones

bleurgh to tuna lol! cool ill give it a go n see how i do!

so for example.....

breakfast i cud have either... 1 slice of wholemeal toast or a wholemeal roll, with fruit or a yoghurt?

lunch fruit or a yoghurt or pitta or salad

snacks in between fruit or a yoghurt,

teas, fish with salad, chicken with salad, salad an baked potato

sorry to hijack yvanne but cud i ask what's wrong with bananas

i think its cos there full of carbohydrates which wud store fat(dont quote me tho) i thot tht they were gd 4 energy tho...

i like my bananas. Heres me trying to be healthy and trying to cut out naughty foods, to try and lose some weight (not dieting until istop bf) and the 2 bananas a day probably ain't the best thing to be having:cry:

I was told that it was because bananas are full of potassium and that makes them hard to digest. Dont quote me on that though and someone feel free to tell me if i am wrong.

hard to digest , which leads to bloating and full of carbs which can end up being fatening

can replace them with oats for slow releasing energy

2 bananas a day :rofl: ,i would cut down to 1 or even none

so for example.....

breakfast i cud have either... 1 slice of wholemeal toast or a wholemeal roll, with fruit or a yoghurt?

lunch fruit or a yoghurt or pitta or salad

snacks in between fruit or a yoghurt,

teas, fish with salad, chicken with salad, salad an baked potato

You can actaully eat a bit more than this. If you look at eating 300cal for breakfast, another 300 for lunch, 500 for dinner and about 200 for snacks inbetween.

wholemeal bread is about 90 cals a slice so 2 or those with flora extra light on is only 200cal in total then either a piece of fruit or yogurt would be the other 100cals.

Salad has a very high water content so you could have a pitta with meat or fish in and salad and your still only looking at it being about 200cals so you can still have fruit or a yogurt.

You can also still easily bulk up your dinners by having what you mentioned about but add wholemeal pasta, or rice or potatoes, lentles etc to make it more filling.
Also if having a baked potato try having a sweet potato, far better for you than normal potatoes.

The easiest way to work out good weight loss is to firstly find out your BMR which is your Basal metabolic Rate which you can do here https://www.weightlossforgood.co.uk/bmr_calculator.htm This calculates how many calories your body burns in a 24 hour period if you were basically just laying in bed all day. Now if your eating less than this you will lose weight. And obviously the more calories you burn a day even just by doing house work, gardning, popping to the shops etc or any form of exercise the amount of calories you burn will be higher and therefore the weight loss greater, as if your not consuming enough calories for your body to burn it will have to get it from elsewhere i.e your fat stores. If however you do no exercise your body may tale that required energy from elsewhere like lean muscle which is not good as although your scales will show your losing weight its muscle mass your losing which is what your body uses to burn fat, so fat will come back with avengence. so by exercising and eating lots of protien you will aid your metabolism and your muscles to burn more fat. This is why atheltes and body builders eat a lot of eggs and chicken etc as its low fat and high protien.

are fishcakes ok?(grilled)
oh an im plannin on using vitalite(dairy free sunflower spread)
um...

im sure ill think of more qs lol

oh thot of 1 lol!!! what oven meals are healthy? yes i am tht lazy!!

hard to digest , which leads to bloating and full of carbs which can end up being fatening

can replace them with oats for slow releasing energy

2 bananas a day :rofl: ,i would cut down to 1 or even none

no wonder i been feeling bloated, will eat more apples instead. Will go and change my tesco order:rofl:

k done my 1st healthy shop!!!

an 2mo i will b having...

breakfast 1 slice of toast with vitalite, 1 activia yoghurt

lunch chicken salad with wholemeal pitta

tea, fishcqke with salad an fruit salad

snack apple

k done my 1st healthy shop!!!

an 2mo i will b having...

breakfast 1 slice of toast with vitalite, 1 activia yoghurt

lunch chicken salad with wholemeal pitta

tea, fishcqke with salad an fruit salad

snack apple

fishcake :cry:

the rest is fine , you can eat as many apples as you want and if your wrried about being hungry after breakfeast or you think after the few days its not enough. Then try eating porridge for breakfeast

y im no allowed fishcake!!! immakin thm myself :(

you can have them , as your not eating other fat and crap :rofl:

you need to chage that diet after the 1st full week though , add a little more and chop and change a few things so you dont get bored

yum i love fishcakes !! i could never go on a strict diet !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->