safe diet?

i can do crunches, but not full situps, an an ab thingymabobber at gym lol dunno wot it is

well stick to your diet and do FIVE days of exercise and you will be fine

christ this diet is gunna kill me :rofl:

you will see a BIG difference in the first week and second week , after that it will slow down but you will still lose the wieght and fell alot healthier. if you dont then i will know you have cheated :rofl:

5 days exercise

he'll be shouting at you soon DROP AND GIVE ME 10 SIT UPS NOW !

Yvanne, just a quick note, you mentined you have a bad back and I seem to remember you posting about your stomach muscles before. It sonds like you have a seperation of the stomach mucles, if you do you should strongly aviod working your abs, so dont do any thing like sit ups or crunches. The way to test your stomach is to tense your stomach mucles by laying on your back and getting in a semi sit up position and feeling where your belly button is with your fingers, you may well find a gap here where you can feel the hard muscle in either side. If you find a gap of 2 finger widths or more then you need to try to close this BEFORE working your abs. You need to work the trans abdominal muscles. If you have a gap like this see your GP and get refered for physio. This will be why your suffering with a bad back, as its these muscles that support the trunk of your body. Mine are awfull now and it means that even just simple things like hoovering and hanging out washing cause me hideous back pain that takes me 2 days to recover from :(

cat i checked an under all those rumples of fat is a strong muscle lol, so dont have seperated muscles, just had a very dodgy epidural! thanx so much for the info tho!!!!

another question...

snackwise....

i bought healthy living crackers, wholegrain ryvitas and healthy living humous, wud this b ok in moderation? also muller light yoghurts?

I eat rivita and homous and also rivita and spreadable cheese yummy

xxx

Yvanne they are all fine, munch away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"