Safety pin announcement

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I really love the idea of announcing with the picture of a safety pin family. Problem is I already have 3 and can't find any that have that. Been digging through draws etc trying to find any safety pins that would work but none. Anyone seen any with 3 "kid" pins and a baby?

If you don't find one, it should be easy to find the actual safety pins and take the picture yourself? They usually come in packs of multiple sizes

If you don't find one, it should be easy to find the actual safety pins and take the picture yourself? They usually come in packs of multiple sizes

Thanks, yeah, I looked in the house I can't find any, I can't even think where you can buy them.

Try a craft shop, or maybe a supermarket they normally have a little sewing bit in our asda that has cotton and that. Or down a baby isle for nappy pins that could be u and oh :)

Try a craft shop, or maybe a supermarket they normally have a little sewing bit in our asda that has cotton and that. Or down a baby isle for nappy pins that could be u and oh :)

Thanks. Will try Tesco tomorrow. X

Just to be completely nosey - have you finally found out how pregnant you are yet? I remember reading a few posts where you said you weren't sure of dates and EPU wouldn't tell you.

You can of course to bugger off and tell me to mind my own business :D

Just to be completely nosey - have you finally found out how pregnant you are yet? I remember reading a few posts where you said you weren't sure of dates and EPU wouldn't tell you.

You can of course to bugger off and tell me to mind my own business :D

Haha ... No I don't mind at all, I still don't know exactly, but I have my proper scan on Wednesday so I'll know then, I think I'm almost 12 weeks, but I really have no idea as the early scans didn't indicate much other than size, but going in that I should be over 11 weeks, but under 13 lol :haha:

Yay, not long for you to wait :D

I wasn't 100% sure of my dates until I went for a private early scan, I wasn't sure of my ovulation date by a week. The not knowing drove me bat poop crazy but I guess I'm just neurotic :haha:

Yay, not long for you to wait :D

I wasn't 100% sure of my dates until I went for a private early scan, I wasn't sure of my ovulation date by a week. The not knowing drove me bat poop crazy but I guess I'm just neurotic :haha:

Lol, no I've defiantly had my moments of it driving me insane lol. But pregnancy seems to be flying past at lightening speed so I've not seen the need to nag hubby for private, it also gives me more power to nag for gender scan if I decide I can't wait until 20 weeks :haha:

:haha: I like your style!

OH wasn't keen on the idea of me having an early scan 'because where do we draw the line' and then he wasn't keen on the idea of having a doppler for the same reason but he's been thrilled with both and has said it's been well worth the money (mine on both occasions for swaying power, lol)

I'm completely derailing your thread here *backs away quietly and hopes no one notices*

:haha: I like your style!

OH wasn't keen on the idea of me having an early scan 'because where do we draw the line' and then he wasn't keen on the idea of having a doppler for the same reason but he's been thrilled with both and has said it's been well worth the money (mine on both occasions for swaying power, lol)

I'm completely derailing your thread here *backs away quietly and hopes no one notices*

It's fine to derail, I love my Doppler too, I'm a little too dependant on it but that's because I lost one at 12 weeks so I'm just paranoid right now, not sure if it helps or hinders my sanity, be glad when we know all is well in scan and have a date.

Hubby wasn't keen on paying privately last time, but I usually get the last word :haha: plus he isn't even coming to the 12 week scan so I am stocking up the balls in my court lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->