Sainsburys ALL TOYS half price sale! (selected toys online)

aw paula LOL so cute!

EVERYTHING is going to be half price so whatever the original price is, half it.Elmo will be £30. i don'teven need anything and imsooo tired.

:cry: i wanted elmo but hes out of stock, do we think he'll go down to £20 odds? thats a total bargain if he does

go back in and refresh hun
The scooter I wanted was out of stock 5 minutes ago, now it's back in :)

Its generally all toys isnt it? I remember the bounce and spin zebra was half price and i was shocked there!

aw blah the my pal violet is so cool! We have the wee green one and it sings alexs name, alexs wee face lights up!

Do you think if i added it to the basket now it'd stay there til morning? :rofl:

im serious, i have a days work in the morning!

its a half price TOY sale so yes, all toys :rofl: I wouldn't risk it for the morning tbh, although you could always go to the store before work :shrug: I'm off tomorrow thankfully cos amelie has impetigo allover her wee face but she'll still be up at 7ish and I've been up since 5am! Sooo tired.

Fireman Sam delux fire station
Fireman sam multi vehical play set
toy story bop the alien
moonsand construction sky crane play set
£102.......will be over the moon to get it for £50 ish

cant find anything I want for Rosie

i was close to getting bop the alien foramelie but she'll be too young for it realistically.

remember when ordering online you'll have to pay postage unless u spend over £50 will try and find a free delivery code.

got a few things in my basket :happydance:

does anyone have a free delivery code?? :blush:

No such luck on the free delivery code. I'm spending over £50 anyway LOL

im so tired dont think im going to be staying up :haha:

I am going to bed OH is gonna put it through the check out for me :haha:

Thanks for this hun, is it just me or does this feel like new years eve?

1 HR LEFT

:rofl: I'm knackered, watching 'the event' its pretty good thus far :D

Press release..so dont get too excited about those baskets online :(

https://www.jsainsburys.co.uk/index.asp?PageID=424&Year=2010&NewsID=1396

October 27, 2010

From tomorrow (Thursday 28 October) Sainsbury's will be running a week long promotion offering 50 percent off all toys in store, representing potential total savings of £18m.
Unlike offers from other retailers Sainsbury's half price deal applies to every toy in store, giving parents the perfect opportunity to stock up on Christmas gifts, with less than two months until the big day.
The biggest saving is on a Thomas the Tank Engine Train Set which normally retails for £139.99 and will be £69.99 from Thursday. Other big savings include:
Top Toy Savings Original PriceSale PriceWooden Dolls House & Furniture set £99.99 £49.99 Micro Scaletrix £79.99£39.99Baby Born with Walking Horse£79.99£39.99Landrover 1:10 RC£74.99£37.49Disney Princess Royal Kitchen£59.99£29.99
With the success of Toy Story 3, the Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear is tipped to top kids' wish lists. These are Sainsbury's predicted ten best sellers for Christmas 2010:
Top Ten Top SavingsOriginal PriceSale PriceToy Story 3 Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear£39.99£19.99Kung Zhu Hamsters£9.99£4.99Barbie Fashion Fairytale Transforming Doll £24.99£12.49Talking Zingzillas£16.99£8.49Zhu Zhu Pets Rock Star Hamsters£9.99£4.99N-Strike Deploy CS-6£19.99£9.99Bakugan 7 in 1 Drago£39.99£19.99Monopoly Revolution£29.99£14.99Club Penguin Puffle Soft Toy£5.99£2.99Bendaroos Creativity Centre£19.99£9.99

Luke Jensen, Sainsbury's non-food managing director, said:"Whether you have children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews, this is a fantastic opportunity to make big savings. It's a great time to stock up and spread the cost of Christmas at what can be an expensive time of year. The only thing you'll need to worry about is keeping them hidden."

Notes to editors
The offer runs until midnight Wednesday 3rd November. This is an in store promotion, only a very small number of toys will be offered at half price online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->