Sainsburys?

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Anyone work for sainsburys?

Anyone know when their next 1/2 baby event is!? :baby:

I'm desperate for more wipes but trying to hold out in hope that sainsburys might do them super cheap sometime soon!

I have no idea but i know boots are doing Huggies Pure wipes (72's) on BOGOF they are £2.74

im waiting for them to go cheap at sainsburys pack of 4 wipes for 2.49!

Netto were doing 4 pack Huggies wipes for £3 other week, think they are 6 pack for £4/4.50 at the mo.

asdas are doing 2 packs for £7 atm. tescos are doing 2 for £8 i think! didnt realise sainsburys do them so cheap, i'll wait for that and buy loads i think!

I asked this the other day in general chat somewhere I don't think anyone answered. I need to stock up too x

Asda 6 pk pamper wipes 4.88 at mo or tesco 2packs of 6 for £9

I asked this the other day in general chat somewhere I don't think anyone answered. I need to stock up too x

Knowing me, ill go buy them from somewhere else and THEN sainsburys will go half price. Hurry up sainsburys im relying on you :rofl:

That happened to me twice lol!

morrisons have a box of 9 packs of pampers sensitive ( the white ones) for £7 if that helps?!

im waiting for them to go cheap at sainsburys pack of 4 wipes for 2.49!

I was hoping they would too :lol: ...I bought loads last time they had their baby event on but we've only got a couple of packs left now! x

I've been waiting too and just know that as soon as I get some they'll drop them to half price!

so i asked my friend, she says they often only find out days before the event. She doesn't work on the baby department but thinks staff on that dept get their suspicions because loads of nappies start arriving but regular staff aren't officially told till days before, at her branch anyway x

They have some offers on wipes,nappies and products at the moment think it was Johnsons wipes and products and Sainsburys Nappies for £1 .Noticed today when I went to do the shopping.Didnt get chance to have a good look as it looked pretty chaotic down the baby isle and didnt fancy waddling through.So might be worth a look!x

Hi Asda have a baby event on at the moment.....6 packs Johnson wipes for £5.00...

not sure if you girls have a home bargain round by you but they have huggies wipes in there for 99p.xx

I keep getting excited when I see a reply on this thread :hissy:

:rofl:

Sainsburys have johnsons pink wipes atm for £1 per pack xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back