sam weighed today

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
sam was weighed today he weighs 19lb
on his last visit 4wks ago he weighed 19lb 13oz so he as lost weight:cry: which he h/v said was too much weight for him t lose
she asked wat i was feeding him he as a 6oz bottle on a mornin plus some ready break then at dinner he as a sandwich n some juice then he might av a 4oz bottle to go to sleep wi in the afternoon he then as his tea and juice n a nother 7oz bottle just befor bed
to which the h/v said he should b having a 9oz bottle wi every feed :hissy:
so i asked er how do i make him eat more she said force feed him which really pissed me off as she was shoutin
so wen i asked er if sams condition could av anything t do with it she just laughed n said no [sam suffers from kidney reflux]
any was i was just wondering if any of u think he is eating enough

I would love to say he's eating enough but if he is losing weight maybe you could offer him more bottles during the day?

What a bitch ur HV is. Dont feel bad. Has he been poorly at all in the last few weeks?
How old is he btw?
You could try upping his bottles, but if he wont have them then he cant be forced.
Also, it could be just a one off xxx

What a bitch ur HV is. Dont feel bad. Has he been poorly at all in the last few weeks?
How old is he btw?
You could try upping his bottles, but if he wont have them then he cant be forced.
Also, it could be just a one off xxx

sam is 1 this month yeah he as been poorly for a week with a kidney infection but h/v just said this was not the prob
i av tried givin him more milk but he just gipps if hes not hungery

i think its prob cos hes been poorly. See what hes like in a month - weight wise before you start worrying. And tell ur HV to bog off!

:hug:

I would love to say he's eating enough but if he is losing weight maybe you could offer him more bottles during the day?

i have tried givin him more milk but he just not intrested all he wants to do is play

I would try to give him so more fatty foods then , I heard babies needs allot as they burn it so quickly ..Dont try to force feed him more milk he will just end up being afraid of the bottle and you wont want that ..screw what the HV said she sounds like a total cow ..just try to up his feeds a lil solids anyway and try more fatty foods

im guessing he must be really mobile now? maybe burning it off that way?
Force feed him! what a bitch i hope you shoved your red book down her throat!
How about filling him up on fromage frais and yoghurty things? lots of milky fat in those?
xxx

im guessing he must be really mobile now? maybe burning it off that way?
Force feed him! what a bitch i hope you shoved your red book down her throat!
How about filling him up on fromage frais and yoghurty things? lots of milky fat in those?
xxx

yeah he is mobile always on the move he does av 2 fromage frais throu the day iv sat down n thought about it n iv realised hes not going to b very big me n his dad r small im 5ft 3 n a size 8 so i dont think hes going t b very big wen hes older

hun you're right shes wrong. It may well be to do with his kidney reflux as I done abit of research about it and it can make babies have slow weight gain and make them lose weight especially if they have an infection:hugs:

I'll seach for that later on and put it on here then you can print it out for her and make her eat it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->