same bbt 3 days in a row?

gennifaire

Reaction score
so, my bbt is basically the same, might be off by .3 at most. Its not my themometer - I tested it and yes, its for bbt to the 1/100th.

Is it normal? while my chart says I havent O'd, I most likely wont this cycle weirdly...I thnk. Then again, I felt O pains on CD21 - and have been slightly crampy since CD20.

Although looking at my chart now, it looks like the end is being a step temp.

I just want anyone whose been through whatever before to confirm. The mild cramping is annoying and my temps dont show I have O'd - although that could be a mistake with mouth open/fan in face?

Open mouth can definitely impact temps. It looks like you have some good fertility signs so O is hopeful. I have had really similar temps before several days in a row, if the temp is exactly the same three days in a row than I would say your thermometer is not working, but that is not the case for you. I don't have much more to say except keep on temping and hopefully your temps raise to confirm O. There is a possibility that this is an annovulory cycle but let's hope not!

Thank you for answering since clearly no one else could be bothered. I love that you always try and help 2ducks, especially for someone like me whose only 2 months in.

Ive been cramping for days, its mild now and feels like its just on one side. since I think I o'd even if my temps dont show it i have no idea exactly how many dpo I am. I assume im somewhere between 5-7 lol. So idk. its more mild right now then usual and i feel like its on the left side.

hoping its pregnancy and not something more serious :(

Maybe you should call your docs office and ask for a progesterone draw to confirm O. I wonder if you have weak ovulation your post O temps may be low and therefore you wont get a noticeable temp raise????

To me it looks like your body tried to O but didnt. Sometimes that happens due to stress or even a sickness that your body is fighting off. It will usually try again a few days later so I'd say continue to BD and take more opks to see if you get another positive. If you are convinced that you O'd I'd agree with the pp that a progesterone test would tell you if you did or not. I am also a mouth breather at night and still get a shift in temp but it's possible that along with other factors maybe you aren't getting an accurate reading.

thank you. i am going to call my doctor in the morning and see if they do it at their office.

i dont have an obygn yet, actually hunting for one as we speak. :(

thank you both very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back