Same day progression, or still trigger?

nikki_

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am 7 DPT and 5, maybe 6 DPO.

Took these two tests today, and the second is significantly darker (difference is even bigger in person). First was SMU, 2 hour hold before drinking any fluids. Second was 3 hour hold after drinking 1 water bottle and 1 soda bottle.

My question is, can one hour really make that much of a difference if it's still the trigger?? Or can this be the start of BFP?

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 85
I don't think I would trust it at 5 or 6dpo. FX it darkens up on a later dpo.

I'm not sure I would trust it either.
Especially if you consider that implantation is on average after 9 DPO. I mean, it can happen as early as 6DPO. But, I don't think it would show that dark already.

BUT, FX, because if it is, that's great, and if it's not that 6DPO is super early so you're still very much in this race!

Thanks ladies, sometimes I just need someone to bring me back down to earth because I get carried away interpreting any "signs" :haha: But I thought 6 DPO might be too early. I will update this post with any good news!

Hehe we all need that sometime! I look forward to your updates :)

Alright ladies, what do we think?? I got what looks like a BFN finally 9 DPT (although now there's a visible evap).

There's definitely something darker today, but could it still be trigger? My past triggers have been out by 10/11 DPT. For some reason, my FMU is lighter than evening, but these are both FMU??

The TWW is killing me :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 81
Looks darker to me. If it went negative than that it likely the start of a bfp! Does it have color in person? Can't tell really from the picture. Fingers crossed for you!

Yeah, hard to tell in the pic but in person there is definitely color! Like I would definitely say BFP if I had this line without the trigger. That darn trigger just messes with my head haha

Definitely darker. I do not think it's the trigger. Congrats!!!

Thanks! Still being cautiously optimistic because FRER has played tricks on me before. :dohh: But I'll keep testing :)

Hmmm, was hoping my line today would be darker but they're like the same. Now I'm thinking it could still be trigger. :dohh:

BTW, that's 11 days DPT, not DPO oops.

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 66
Looks darker on the 11 one than the 10 tbh i dnot no much about the trigger hun xx

Thank you, that helps :) I thought it looked darker but wrote it off to being my imagination haha. Theoretically, if it's trigger it should not be getting darker, so keeping that hope alive!

Yes looks darker and the line looks thicker 11dpo.. But I've read people on here saying their trigger lasted longer and one saying they weren't supposed to test until 3 weeks post trigger for that reason..
Eek I can imagine you're going loopy haha

Yes, very! I have no patience whatsoever, I tried to not test till AF was due, but only lasted until one week :haha:

It's kind of a catch 22, because I would be going crazy if I didn't test too. So I guess in my head, might as well haha

After this months emotional trigger test out... I got excited at 11dpt that there was still a line... it was still the trigger until 12dpt. I have AF right now.

I wouldn’t trust it until at least 12dpt

Thanks, Snippy! Sorry for your experience, I know how frustrating it can be (I wish trigger weren't necessary :( ). I'm being very cautious for now and not letting myself think it's BFP for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->