Sausages

Yeah, dont see why not! Xx

Thank you, I just googled it and read someone telling a woman off for giving her LO sausages...... I wondered if I had missed something. I don't have much in so thought would give some veg and bit of sausage for a change xx

They're not the greatest things to give (salt content can be high) but get the best quality ones you can. I want sausages now!

OOOoooohh another thing... if I use frozen veg, can I refreeze left overs? I know your not supposed to refreeze but is it different with frozen veg?? Sorry to sound stupid :blush: xx

They're not the greatest things to give (salt content can be high) but get the best quality ones you can. I want sausages now!

Yep I am gonna have a little sausage sandwich... yum yum!! :thumbup:

One website says yes and another says no.. Lol
Not very helpful i know! Xx

P.s thats to the veg question.

One website says yes and another says no.. Lol
Not very helpful i know! Xx

P.s thats to the veg question.

I am sure I read its ok with frozen veg..... oooh i'll freeze it and look into it later, thank you for looking for me hun xx

It's fine to:

Defrost a raw food
Cook it
Then refreeze it.

It's not fine to:
Defrost a raw food
Make it into a dish but still raw (like, for example, making mince meat into burgers)
Then re freeze.

So, yes to your veg question!

we get quorn sausages for chloe as the salt is loads lower than normal meat sausages, they actually taste pretty good too:thumbup:

OT- but mum2b_claire i love your new avatar not how i expected you too look at all:dohh: thats a good thing btw not an insult lol!

Thank you so much!!!

Well he loved it... BUT something got a bit stuck and he sicked it all back up again :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->