Saw my baby today and was the Most AMAZING THING EVER!!!!!

Aww lovely!! I agree it really is the most amazing thing ever :happydance:

Congrats. Go team yellow!

awww how cute, that's wonderful. Glad it all went well. Congratulations.

Cor all that worrying and look at how beautiful your little yellow beany is!

What are we going to do with her ladies??!!

Isnt the anomaly scan awesome if you have a good sonographer who goes through all the details with you!?

wow were exactly same due date =D congrats! I had my second scan yesterday tooo :) glad yours went soo well :) xX

Aaaww im so glad it went well for you! its amazing isn't it!! i have a gorwth scan on monday and cant wait to see how big bubs has got within 7 weeks!! xxxx

Cor all that worrying and look at how beautiful your little yellow beany is!

What are we going to do with her ladies??!!

Isnt the anomaly scan awesome if you have a good sonographer who goes through all the details with you!?

Lol thanks guys!

You can chuck me out the window if you like lol

But the sonogrpaher was bored. She was shite and i had to keep asking what things were! But i am so in love she can go jump lol!

ROLE ON 4d! whoop whoop!
x

Well I must say its great to see you so happy and positive about everything!

How long until your 4d scan?

I'd like one but cant justify the cost...boo...but I don have to have a rescan at 36 weeks to check where my placenta is so at least I can look forward to that one.

Morning Mrs! congratulations darling. soooooooooooooo cute reading your story and so happy for you that you now have something positve to focus on after the rollercoaster ride you have had so far.

Happy 21 weeks btw darling....and to all the others due on the 31st December :happydance: bet ur still smiling!!!! hehehehehehehehe xxxx

Yay so glad all is well, sets your mind at rest so you can concentrate on being a Mrs to be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->