Say What!!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
:saywhat: Just had a very interesting phone call with a 'friend' well i thought she was a bloody friend......

This is how it went

Her-"Oh em, no baby yet??"
Me-"nope 2 weeks overdue tomorrow......"
Her-"Oh how annoying is that going by your dates or the hospital??"
Me-"the hospitals by my dates i was due the 16th of september....."
Her-"oh you know the hospital can wrong with dates and infact you might not even be due yet.....!!"
me-":saywhat: oh ok well im pretty sure there right seeing as by my last period baba would be due the 16th and the scan gave me the 19th and its now the 2nd of october, i dont think they would be that wrong out with me missing a period and getting a BFP etc etc etc...." (trying not to bite her head off)
Her- "well you never know you may only be 39+weeks or something......."
Me-"?!?!?!?!?"
Her- "Well i was only saying, these things do happen...."

:gun: DO YOU WANT TO BLOODY REPEAT THAT!?!?!?! And live to tell the tail......

Needless to say this woman aint the brightest bulb in the box but when did everyone turn into a medical expert overnight???? So apparently every scan ive had is wrong, i miraclely missed a period and got a BFP before baba was even concevied........STUPID TWAT!!

And the thing is to say this to a woman not only a couple of days overdue but 2 bloody weeks and think im going to just say.....Oh your right everyone else is wrong, all the doctors etc are wrong because you know everything sweetheart.......:grr:

Rang OH and told him, he just laughed and said "she's a bloody idiot and brave......"

Sorry for rant but STUPID STUPID WANKER!! ](*,) XxX

LOL! Very brave of her...

I doubt they would be any more then a week off even if they were off a slight bit... Which is a possibility...

I gotta hand it to ya, I would have been insisting on an induction waaaay before now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
she should be a comedian! :D
lol!
Didnt you know that people always get a :bfp: before the babys been concieved...duhhh! lol! :rofl:
Hope LO is here soon hun, so people stop saying stupid stuff like that..lol!
xxx

When you are pregnant, everyone who talks to you is a medical expert. NOT!

Does this girl have kids of her own?

:hugs:

It does make me laugh how everyone all of a sudden knows everything about pregnancy .. ive even had MEN telling me crap, i just laugh it off

Lol your right, she doesnt sound like the brightest bulb in the box! what an idiot..

i doubt very much the hospital would get it that wrong, couple of days yeah,
2/3 weeks..... umm very doubtfull!!
I hate it when people but in and act like they now it all!!

When you are pregnant, everyone who talks to you is a medical expert. NOT!

Does this girl have kids of her own?

No she dont have kids, and like i say isnt the brightest of people.......but is now a medical expert on my pregnancy :rofl: XxX

I wondered what that loud noise was earlier......I thought I could hear someone saying "?!?!?!?!?" from my side of the Pennines!!!!!

Stupid tactless tw@t.....

If it's any consolation at all Em, I've started getting those phone calls/texts now......BUSY BUTTON!!!!

x

I wondered what that loud noise was earlier......I thought I could hear someone saying "?!?!?!?!?" from my side of the Pennines!!!!!

Stupid tactless tw@t.....

If it's any consolation at all Em, I've started getting those phone calls/texts now......BUSY BUTTON!!!!

x

:rofl: my phone is constantly engaged now.....doesnt help i 'accidently' just leave it off the hook :) But this woman rang me mobile and i thought i would give her the benefit of the doubt and answer to her seeing as she is a 'friend'......boy was i bloody wrong.....NOTE TO SELF, DO NOT ANSWER PHONE TO ANYONE......:) XxX

I'm very impressed with your restraint hunny! You did good not to put your hand down the phone receiver and grab her by the throat and throttle her in the style of Homer Simpson strangling Bart!!!!:rofl:

WOW! There really are some very thick people in the world. What a daft cow.
I love the fact EVERYONE is an expert on pregnancy, its sooooo helpful. She sounds like the kind of person who might like some anonymous prank phonecalls....revenge is sweet. I'm sure you'll find a way.

Haha.. some people just make me laugh how they think they know it all. When they just make a fool outta emselves. :rofl:

Wow very brave or very stupid to harrass and overdue woman!!!

2 of my friends were recently overdue, their Due dates were with in days of each other

I was quitebrave and sent them the following txt message

" Hi babe
Ok i know you are probably going to chuck the phone and never speak to me again but i couldn't help myself,
any waters gone? pain/ a baby? x"

they were both nearly 2 weeks over but i left it at that, luckily they are both speaking to me :lol:

Don't you find that its ALWAYS the people who have NEVER been pregnant before that are the experts!?

I have a friend like that.

i got an uncle like it!!! hes got 2 boys and think he knows EVERYtHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did the same to my cousin who was 3 weeks over due, she went to the hospital in the end and refused to go home lol..

Bless u em, ur doing well x

Don't you find that its ALWAYS the people who have NEVER been pregnant before that are the experts!?

:rofl:
Yes!! I always get my friends who have NEVER been pregnant trying to tell me what to do etc...
Soooo annoying!!!

xx

she is one brave lady saying that to an overdue lady. Does he want to live lol??

oh EM take no notice she knows nothing about what she is talking about.
xx

:rofl:
Yes!! I always get my friends who have NEVER been pregnant trying to tell me what to do etc...
Soooo annoying!!!

xx

I have a SIL like that!!

Ema - take no notice. You certainly do need wombles like that winding you up. The end the day doesn't take a rocket scientist to see she is talking out her @rse and doesn't know what she is talking about x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->