Say What!!!

well u best get intouch with the hospital asap and tell them (n ur self that ur actually...wot nearly 4wk over due !!!! LOL

Don't you find that its ALWAYS the people who have NEVER been pregnant before that are the experts!?

I have a friend like that.

thats exactly what i was gonna say!!!

aaah I love these people without kids who are pregnancy experts!!

I'm quite small for 27 wks, and the other day my mum was like 'Oh well the dates can be wrong you know'. I was like 'Well I've had five scans, three midwife appointments and a fair few doctor's appointments. I've been given the same due date every time, all the baby's measurements are correct for the gestational age, I measure correctly for my height and weight, but obviously all that evidence there must be completely and utterly wrong because you say so'...stupid woman lol

lol my mum's convinced that my dates are 4 weeks out and that its missed twins!! now i know she was born 5 weeks early and was a missed twin, but that was over 50 years ago!!!!

What a brave lady and very knowledgeable!! :rofl::rofl:

Some people are really stupid!! x

OMG :gun: Argh!! I hate people like that grrr... my bestfriend is exactly the same, she phoned me the other day to let me know that i should not be doing anything and that she had booked 2 weeks off for when the baby is due!?!?! WHAT!! :lol:

But anyhooooo ARGH just wait until the baby is born when they tell you you're holding him wrong etc!! :hissy:

What a silly cow! I know it's hard hun but just try to
:ignore::ignore::ignore:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back