saying goodbye and goodluck to u all x

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
im off to 3rd tri :shock: already :shock:

goodluck to you all , all i wana say is dont use your 20wk scan to find out the sex think of the babies health first ,seems to many want this/that and the other , were extremly lucky to get pregnant to begin with :flower:

anyone eles going over this wk ?x

When does the third trimester officially start? I am 26 weeks 1 day :) Hubby says it starts at 28 weeks but I am not sure.

Ill be joining you next sunday hehe. Gd luck i cant wait xx

Il be joining you soon too, exciting byt scary isn't it!!!! Xx

Good luck and congratulations! I'm not there yet but looking forward to mt 20weeks scan on 28th. I don't want to find out the sex - I respect that every woman has their own opinion on this and is entitled to it but I don't believe it's natural to find out the sex before LO arrives.xox

good luck hun. ill be following you there in a couple of weeks x

Congratulations on moving to the third trimester!! I can't wait to move to the third trimester. So excited!!!

Good luck and I'll see you in there tomorrow!

I'll be officially moving along on Friday :) see you there!! xxx

I should be heading over there today with you too but I just posted a thread saying how I feel in limbo. Don't feel like second or third relate to me right now.

Third seems to be all signs of labour etc and second is all 20 week scans and gender guessing!

Think I'm going to hang around here a while longer and pop my head into third every now and then til it's more relevant!

Congrats though!

X

I should be heading over there today with you too but I just posted a thread saying how I feel in limbo. Don't feel like second or third relate to me right now.

Third seems to be all signs of labour etc and second is all 20 week scans and gender guessing!

Think I'm going to hang around here a while longer and pop my head into third every now and then til it's more relevant!

Congrats though!

X

:haha: i know wot u mean .... im staying in between for now :rofl:

Happy third tri! and completely agree on the 20 week scan hun -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member