Saying hello! NTNP #2

Pielette

Mum to little men
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :flower:

Just introducing myself and hoping to get chatting to you all. As of today my DH and I are NTNP #2, I'm very excited, I would have tried sooner after my LO but my DH wasn't sure, and all of a sudden he turned to me and said lets give it a go :happydance:

When we tried for my little man we went gung ho over it so I think this time we'll be a bit more relaxed.

Best of luck to you all!

Hopefully a more relaxed approach will mean a quick BFP!! GL to you!!

Good luck!!! baby dust to you!!! :dust:

Hey. This is my first cycle ntnp too. I am not tracking but I did have my af a cpl weeks ago so am probabY fertile now-ish. I'm giddy with excitement as my daughter will be turning 1 next month. Are you breastfeeding? Are your cycles backto normal?

Do you ladies know about when you'll be ovulating? It would be fun if we are on similar cycles.

I use an app on my iPhone called Pink Pad. According to it I will ovulate July 2nd.

Idk a date for sure bc my cycles always vary, but I calculate (or my app does, haha) between June 18-22.

Hey txsrangerfan I am particularly aware this weekend/ early next week too! I'm purely just basing it off the halfway point btw my cycles and do extra baby dancing a few days before and after the mid point though. We are also usually having pretty regular sex anyways unless baby girl decides to go through a brief sleep strike and even then its usually just three days or so.

We're ntnp #2 as well. It's an exciting time once the decision has been made. I hope you get your bfp quickly!

:dust:

I hope everyone gets their bfp soon!!!
Hey FoxMommy, hopefully your LO decides to get lots of sleep the next week. Haha. I'm hoping I O halfway between a regular cycle length bc they do seem to be getting shorter, back to a normal 28-30 day cycle. But if not, that's all good. My DH and I bd when we feel like it and if that catches an egg, that's great!! GL and keep me posted!!

Thanks ladies! Lovely to talk to you all :flower: I am ridiculously excited it must be said, hope I can relax enough not to get too disappointed if it doesn't happen straight away.

Hey. This is my first cycle ntnp too. I am not tracking but I did have my af a cpl weeks ago so am probabY fertile now-ish. I'm giddy with excitement as my daughter will be turning 1 next month. Are you breastfeeding? Are your cycles backto normal?

I'm not breastfeeding no, my cycles are now pretty regular, although I have been on the Pill for a couple of months so that might be giving me false info. Normally I ovulate about day 13/14, but I haven't been paying much attention to it all until now! Been off contraception for about a month and I think AF should be on her way anytime now, we didn't catch the egg this month I know for sure.

I know what you're saying about trying not to get too excited. I really mean it when I saw we are ntnp and leaving it up to God, but sometimes it's really hard to not get so excited and hope it happens right away. Hopefully we will all get our bfp soon!

I have to admit that I'm not super excited. NTNP was DH's idea though we had talked about it awhile ago that we wanted our kids close in age. I think I have cold feet. Yet I still catch myself hoping to get my bfp quickly. I will probably be a bit sad when/if my next AF comes. But then, I think about being pregnant over the summer and I keep thinking about my plans and don't want to be pregnant for them. I was on bed rest for 6 months of my last pregnancy and that would be a damper on our vacation plans.

Still symptom-spotting though. And if I do get my bfp right away I will be very excited for the baby and want it very much. I want another baby. I just don't want to be pregnant again.

Starry, my lo is 11 months 6 days so they are very similar in age I noticed in your ticker! Also...bow chicka wow. ;) that much closer to ov/maybe there now.

Starry, my lo is 11 months 6 days so they are very similar in age I noticed in your ticker! Also...bow chicka wow. ;) that much closer to ov/maybe there now.

Hope you weren't bow chicka wowing at me. :winkwink: I can't get you pregnant no matter how much I'd wish too. :mrgreen:

Hard to believe our little July babies are almost 1 years old!

I might be getting ahead of myself, but think I might be getting my bfp sooner rather than later. I have irregular cycles so I have no clue when to test but I'm starting to get that "feeling" I'm preggers. Will be testing in a week just to give that :witch: a chance to come. I rather get AF then a bfn, to be honest.

Definitely better to wait for af then a bfp. And no.... Sorry I wasn't bow chicka wow'ing you sorry. Lol.

I'm due for a period around July 3 or 4 th so if no aunt flo I might test around the 8th.

Are you having a first birthday party for lo or just keeping it low key? I can't believe my little lady is almost a year, it's hard to believe.

We are doing a great job of baby dancing at least thus far in what I hope is my fertile period....I hope it's not tmi but tonight after some super fun babydance a hilarious noise occurred (as some times happens) only tonight for some reason I couldn't contain myself and giggled(more like convulsed with laughter) like a nine year old boy when somebody farts. It was so ridiculous but fortunately we had both finished and my amazing OH told me he loves me including my silliness lol. I haven't had a huge number of partners but I don't remember ever having as much fun, or being as turned on as I am with him. Just thought I'd share my silly awe moment.

I've decided that instead of having a stressful two week wait, in accordance with my ntnp plan I'm not going to even think I'm pregnant or consider testing until at least July 7 weekend which would put me at 4 days late... And I'll have to keep up frequent baby dancing bc I'm not really sure when I ov just estimating based on af.

I'd rather not test too much either, just leave it to see if AF turns up first. When I conceived my little dude I knew I was pregnant before I tested and a few days before I was late, don't know if I'll get that instinct again or not. But don't want to put my nerves through too much testing!
What are you doing for your LOs birthdays fox and starry? I can't wait for my LO's first birthday, although I can't believe he's already nearly 8 months old.
Foxmommy that did make me chuckle, very sweet!

For Chloes Birthday we are going to have her family over, with some low key jungle theme. I want to actually relax and enjoy myself/ not overwhelm her so trying very hard to chill. There will only be one other baby there and her four cousins (6-10) in the way of kids. I'm going to make her a healthy "cake" but am 99.9% sure she will not want it BC it will be dry and she'll prefer fruit or veggies puréed instead lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->