• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying hello! NTNP #2

We're having his 1st birthday party be VERY low key. We live far away from any family but my parents are coming to visit that week so they'll be there. I'll bake a cake and give him a present (my parents are bringing a present too) and that will be it. I'm not good at planning parties and I'll be doing my share of big kiddie parties once he's old enough to want them. ha ha

All the baby dancing is tiring when you don't know when you are ovulating. It's been about 14-17 days since my af so I should have already ov'd but I'm not sure I did so I'm going to have to be seducing for at least a few more days lol. Anyone else sometimes feel stressed about bd? Like if you skip a day or two that will of course be the day you ov?

I'm definitely feeling stressed which is making me mad bc I really want this to be a ntnp, put all of my faith in God process. Unfortunately, since idk when I O, I'm trying to get in as much bd as possible and if I miss a time, I get worried. I really, really, REALLY will try to stay casual and try not to get stressed.

I know what you mean ladies. I can kind of guess when I'm ov'ing but it's not set in stone and I kind of wish I knew, but that wouldn't be NTNP. Trying hard to be relaxed but it's not easy!

Hi ladies mind if i join you? Am NTNP number 2 although its more like TTC at the mo! Ive just had OV and am hoping that things happen, we are on 2nd month of trying. Although am trying to stay relaxed about it its really hard!
The last few days though ive felt really heavy and cramping a lot in my lower stomach, like im due to have a massive AF although thats not due for 2 weeks so im confused, dont remember feeling like this before?

Sending baby dust to all of you!! xx

DH and I dtd a lot as it is so I try not to worry about ovulating. We're going to catch the timing either way since we do it almost every other day so really, it's just a matter of conception actually happening. You can time everything perfectly and still not catch. When we were actively TTC#1 then I paid attention to all of my ov signs and BD'ed as much as we could around that time. (I never charted as I didn't understand it).

I think I'm going to test tomorrow. The suspense of "am I or am I not?" is getting to me and making me kooky. I'm already talking and acting like I am for sure pregnant. Not good if I'm not. Last night I had this horrible dream that no doctor was willing to see me and the one who did meet with me put into my files for all future doctors to see that I was a hypochondriac and that they should just ignore my fears. Then he kicked me out and said I was on my own to find a doctor. He even refused to tell me where to look! An awful dream! And this is a true anxiety of mine as after we moved we have yet to find a family doctor AND the province we move to does prenatal care so differently from our home province that I don't know what to do even when/if I get my bfp.

Also, I want to test soon because I remembered that all my preggo symptoms disappeared after getting my bfp with my DS and didn't come back until 6 weeks. I can feel my symptoms going away and I don't want to put off testing that long. I just hate testing because it's so....final. I do trust tests (I always get FRERs).

Welcome Melissasbump!!

Well the biggest reason I'm trying to track O is so I can guess when AF is supposed to show so I know if I need to test. BUT, I know that if I pay too much attention it will turn ntnp to ttc. Gotta stay chill!!

Starry Night-Keep us posted!!

Just realized that if I am pregnant that my beanie will be due on my birthday!! How crazy is that??

Ooh Starry keep us posted! Do you have a vague idea of when you might have ovulated? Fingers crossed for you!
And hi again melissasbump!

Honestly, I have no clue. In the past I could TTC without charting because I knew my ov and AF symptoms. But since the birth of my DS everything has changed. I've been paying attention so I never get caught anywhere without pads/tampons when AF strikes but I still haven't pinned my new symptoms down. It doesn't help that my IBS has changed since the birth has well and now gives me lots of one-sided cramps that only confuse the matter. I often get those cramps a few days before my period and I got them again a few days ago, just before the pregnant signs really kicked in so I'm guessing I ov'd a little more than two weeks ago. But it's all hearsay at this point. With DS it took multiple early scans due to bleeding to figure out that I got my bfp at 9DPO. I had ov'd a week after getting ov signs.

Confused? The joys of being irregular. :wacko:

If we got pregnant this cycle we'd be due on oh's birthday (march 11), which is only 3 weeks after mine! We have had sex every day this week and I'm hoping to keep that up for at least a few more days, unfortunately maybe not tonight as oh is feeling a little under the weather.

I feel like poo and am still in shock. :bfn: :nope: Last night I told Dh I was 95% sure that this was it. My body has played tricks on me in the past but not like this. It's too cruel. :cry: Seriously, I would have been just fine with the :witch: showing up. We were ntnp for a reason -- we weren't in a real hurry to get pregnant. But having my body make me think I actually was pregnant made me all excited. :cry:

I'm still getting loads of creamy cm which I know it's not utterly reliable as a sign but my nipples are still sore and dark. I can't make that up can I? I trust that the test is accurate so I have to accept it. I know I'm not out until AF arrives but I've been getting PMS signs for almost 2 weeks now. I must be having a really "off" cycle where my hormones are doing a head spin or something.

I'm worried that I WAS pregnant but am having a chemical but tested too late and now will never be able to prove it. The other possibility is I'm ov'ing really late and am having intense symptoms. (I ov'd this late in my cycle when I conceived DS).

I'll test again at the end of the week but I'm praying AF shows up before then if I'm out.

Oh I'm so sorry :hugs: You're not out though until she shows and she might not! Bear in mind that you don't know when you ovulated so it could have been late on in your cycle, in which case tests wouldn't show a positive until later.
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks so much. I'm feeling a bit more philosophical about things now that I got a chance to get my grumpiness out. My cm is now really watery which it did get during my son's pregnancy but I've read it can also be fertile cm. I've made a proposition to DH that we act as if we're actively TTC for now and once AF hits we'll go back to ntnp.

If I get another bfn on Saturday but no AF then I will probably assume my 'signs' were indeed ovulation signs and will test again 2 weeks later.

And what makes me still a teesny bit hopeful is I used a digital and I've read they aren't as sensitive as regular tests. But I'm thinking it should be more accurate by Saturday.

Hiya ladies oooh can I join in the fun?! Hiya pilette lovely threads in NTNP forum isn't it?! Hehe well I saw were NTNP but I've got ovulation tests because I dunno when I will ovulate just had my 2nd period since giving birth. Waiting to hopefully ovulate next week but as I'm ex BF we'll see. Staying relaxed about it and just enjoying it but its super exciting! Haven't told anyone so its lovely being able to speak to likeminded ladies...
Can't wait to test to see if I'm ovulating next week(my phone app reckons I will) think I'll test twice a day and have a lot of fun with oh.
If your cycles are not regular maybe its worth testing using ovulation tests when you 'think' its likely? It may take some of the fustration away of guessing? I still consider it NTNP lol I think its mostly to do with mindset NTNP and staying relaxed.....easier said than done lol.
Anyway I'll stop waffling hahaha... Babydust to you all xxxx

I never used ovulation tests because they're so expensive! They're too much money to use on what is essentially guesswork and you need to do it twice a day to be accurate. I've been getting AF-like symptoms for several weeks now so I'm guessing my body has been trying to ovulation for awhile but failing (sometimes it gears up and then doesn't actually happen).

And DH and I dtd pretty much every other day on a regular basis so that doesn't really affect our ntnp/ttc plans. It just makes timing testing annoying.

I waaaaant a baby! Well, another one. Majorly brood, majorly horny, and majorly paranoid that we didn't bd last night even though we did every night for a week before that and will again tonight (I hope). Did I mention I waaaant a baby? Lol. K, I'm done now.

:haha: I think you may have mentioned it foxmommy! Me too :flower: Just keep looking at my gorgeous boy and hoping I can have two of them soon! God what will I be like if and when the second one arrives? Will I want a third straight after?!

I decided not to do ovulation tests either Starry, I have a vague idea of when I ovulate so figured I'd just DTD every other day round that time. DH has done his back in though, wally, so I hope it's better by then cos I'm after a sticky bean!

Hi again ez! :flower: How old is your LO? Forgot to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->