• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying hello! NTNP #2

Hey pilette my lo is 5months:) love how he is realising the world around him now its amazing:)
I got 20 ovulation tests and 5 pregnancy tests for £3.30 with. free postage on ebay and u can get the same on Amazon ! Very reliable as I've used the pregnancy tests before and they are the exact ones doctors use so very sensitive.
Yh if u go by reading your body signs than that's cool..I just need to deffo know because I'm BF I read my body signals aswell and will use the tests to pinpoint that its def happening. Hoping it'll happen next week but who knows lol will just carry on having regular sex anyway.

I wanted to have another one by the time lo was 2 weeks old. Even when I was in labour my oh asked if I would do it again and I said yes lol so yh I know its not hormones or whatever they say.l
Its nice NTNP as so busy wiv our LO that can't obsess at all just think to myself 'gna have a lovely bit of fun tonight ;) ' ...can't wait for my BFP tho! Gotta be positive:) xxx
Any of you go to any mothers groups and met any likeminded mothers or any with 2 under 2?

Xxx

I was so broody for another baby just after DS was born. :lol: But then we dtd once without a condom and two weeks later I got the same signs I did with my pregnancy. I suddenly was so scared!! I did NOT want to be pregnant. I was getting panic attacks and everything. Getting a bfn was the best feeling ever! Two weeks later AF showed so I guess those signs were ovulation.

But now with my bfn I'm realizing I DO want another baby now.

Anyone else testing soon? Symptom spotting? Please tell me I'm not the only whack-job out there. :wacko:

I'm not testing until being at least a week late. I'm due around July 3 for the witch. I want a baby too badly that I'm sure my body will tell me I'm pregnant even if I'm not, also considering its the first cycle I know odds are small.

Just like foxmummy I won't test until being a week 'late' not due her till july 12th tho so it just seems AGESSSS away! BOO!
No idea about symptom spotting except for sore nipples as that's all I had when I was first pregnant so won't be reading any of those threads lol will turn me baby crazy even more lol!!
When are you testing Starry Night? Gd luck!!

I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: so I'm trying again on Saturday. If it's still negative then I'm going ahead with the assumption that what I was feeling was intense ovulation symptoms and will wait another two weeks. So July 7th. Maybe a couple days later to give AF a chance to show.

I'm actually leaning towards the ovuation theory as my preggo signs have lessened but my cm is still watery which can be fertile.

hi ladies, can i join?

we are going to ttc in december, and its a long way away it seems when i really want another baby! my dd is 18 months old, and we're waiting to space the kids out by about 3 years. its so hard trying to be laid back and not tracking every symptom in the tww though!

Welcome! :flower: 3 years sounds like a nice age gap. I hope you get your bfp quickly. I agree about the tww. :wacko:

Just an update. Started bleeding just this evening so it looks like the :witch: got me. It's a relief to know where I am. But with my extreme preggo symptoms last weekend it's hard to give up the idea of a chemical. :( But I have no real proof so I guess I'm going to have to let it go.

I'm also NTNP #2. My DS is 8 and my OH and I have decided we want one. I have been testing for a while now, thought something was starting as we did see a line last weekend. But now have been getting BFN. AF was supposed to hit me yesterday and still nothing and no signs/symptoms of AF. With all the BFN's I'm getting I'm just wanting AF to show so I can try again. So frustrating not knowing!!

Good luck to everyone and loads of baby dust!! :dust:

Welcome Hannah and JJsmom! :flower:

Oh sorry the witch got you Starry. At least as you say you know where you are :hugs:

Well I'm on CD6 and looking forward to having a proper go this month :thumbup: Got my fingers crossed! On Friday I've got my smear test unfortunately, bleurgh, needs must though. The nurse tried to get me to book it for CD14 but I knew therefore I'd have to be out for this month if I did that, so made it CD10 instead. I was half tempted to put it off but I know then it would have to wait until after bubba no. 2 which isn't wise. Bloody things we women have to do!

How is everyone doing?

I hope your test goes well, Pielette and that it doesn't interfere with BD'ing.

I'm not doing too hot. I have a stomach bug so when AF arrived it felt like insult to injury. AF is still taking her time to show properly. Have been barely spotting when it should be very heavy by now. I always start with spotting the first evening and then by morning I feel like a blood donor. But this has been the cycle from hell. AF symptoms for almost 2 weeks, then preggo symptoms and now a spotty AF. Can't wait for the new cycle to get truly under way. At least now I don't have to worry about getting AF when I go to the beach next week. It'll be done by then. :happydance:

Hey Starry, sorry to hear your sick.

I was camping this weekend so no bd for me with my nephews, mom, and sister in the next tent. Hope I didn't miss ov!!!

How are you ladies doing?

Sorry to hear you're sick Starry. I used to have real trouble with a dodgy stomach and nausea almost constantly until I changed my diet, it was hideous. I think I have a gluten intolerance.

Haha fox, that's definitely not going to happen in such close proximity!

I'm off to boot camp today, every Tuesday I do a boot camp in my trainer's garden with my mummy friends, we park the babies at the end of the garden in the shade and suffer through an hour of pain! All in a good cause though.

There's a nasty bug going around and in a small town like mine you're going to come into contact with the sickies. We don't have kids in school yet so we get to avoid most of the epidemics but a lot of my friends do so I guess it was bound to get me at some point. So far the rest of my family is OK. My friend's 4 month old is sick with the bug. :( Dh has been an angel and is doing the primary baby-care so I can rest and DS doesn't catch my germs.

I have IBS and I do have to watch I eat to keep the symptoms at a minimum especially now as it has worsened since having DS. For awhile I thought maybe I had a gluten intolerance but switching to whole wheat makes a huge difference. I love baking with it as well. Makes things have a 'nuttier' flavour. Desserts made with whole wheat are not as airy or fluffy but I find them just as scrumptious. And less upset tummy is wonderful. :thumbup: Of course, adding more fruits and veggies has made the biggest difference.

Hope you feel better Starry!!

Pielette - I think I need a boot camp too to jump start my rear!

I am officially on CD1 finally! Guess I'm going to have to purchase more IC's as I took almost all of them this month. LOL! Hope everyone else is doing well!

Alright, so I know that after 1 month ntnp Im not that likely to be pregnant...but I am now very eagerly awaiting a no-show af. I'm not due until the 3/4 ish and today that is feeling like forever away. I am unaware of when I ov (as im truly ntnp) so I'm not even sure when/if I was bd'ing at the most likely time and if it happened this past weekend I am definitely out. I can't help but think I've been peeing more often, that it hurts to bf my baby girl, and that I've had a constant headache...none of those things couldn't easily be explained away though by any other number of things. Anyways, I'm desperately awaiting July 4th or so so that I can either test or know to start trying again! Although we are still bd'ing for fun of course!

FoxMommy, fingers-crossed that you don't see the :witch: for a very long time!

JJsmom - it's nice to at least know where you are in your cycle. Hopefully, this will be your month!

:dust:

OK, ever since DS was born every single one of my cycles was 40 to 50 days long so the earliest I can test again is August 11. That seems so far away. :wacko: But at least I won't ov over the next 2 weeks which is great as next week we're hosting my BiL and his family and a few days after they leave my parents are coming for over a week. Once DH and I had "quiet sex" when my sister was staying over but at our old house there was a concrete wall between our rooms. Our new house doesn't muffle sounds very well so we probably won't be BD'ing.

Haha. Too bad when family gets in the way of bd'ing lol. I didn't want to traumatize my nephews over the weekend, and while we did bd while dd was in the room now that she's been in her room for ahile I think I would have felt weird with her in the tent, she's so much more aware now.

Testing take 2.

Grrrr...the Internet has outsmarted me, how do I attach a ticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->