Saying hello! NTNP #2

It's ok. I know I'm out. Having AF cramps today so I will be starting either tonight or tomorrow morning. OH is going to be wore out next month though. LOL! I was hoping it was this month but next month should do it. If we are to get married next year before he leaves, I'd like to have the baby before we get married. If we hit the mark next month then I'll be due at the end of May. Which would basically give us a matter of a couple weeks.

:happydance: go foxmommy go!!! :happydance:

Lots of baby dust!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Just checking in. No ovulation signs yet though I know I'm not due until sometime next week. I guess I'm hoping to be irregular this time around and "o" early so I can catch the eggie before leaving for the in-laws. I have to wait so long for a single cycle to complete that it kind of sucks to know in advance you're going to be out.

And I found out ANOTHER girl who had a baby the same time as my DS is pregnant again. That makes it 4 girls who were pregnant with me that are expecting again or are already parents to 2. *sighs*

Sorry Starry. :hugs: I pray you get your BFP this month!! It's hard to see all of these other people fall pregnant and then you dont. I hope you O early too. I know you'll be at the inlaws but could you sneak in a go while you're there? Not sure how long you'll be there but if you could at least cover all of your basis then maybe you can catch it for sure this month!

AF hit me and I'm finally almost over it. This month I'm going to be actively TTC using SMEP, preseed, and bbt.

:hugs: Thanks. I'm not super upset by it but I do feel twinges of jealousy. I knew it would take me awhile but I still get so impatient. I am starting to want to move over to active TTC. Though I never charted even when I was TTC my son. I just tracked symptoms and made an effort to DTD at the right time.

And I can't sneak anything at my in-laws. They live in a condo and we'll be right across the hall from them. We'd have to do it in the dead of night and hope that the bed doesn't squeak. :haha: But I'm too much of a chicken.

I am hoping I will "o" early this cycle as I do feel somewhat "on" the past few days. Everything my DH does gets me so hot. ha ha Hoping that's an ovulation sign.

I am really hoping for you!!!! fx'd!!

I remembered later on that both times I conceived I would have ovulated a week AFTER getting my ovulation signs (counting back two weeks from my BFP). So if that's the same thing here then I will "o" next week right when I thought I would. It's nice to know I'm sort of regular now after a lifetime of being irregular. Even if I'm out this cycle I can start to relax in the knowledge that I can at least know when to try again. With DS it was all guesswork and sheer luck.

Is next week when you didn't want to O? Glad you are finally getting regular and you're able to relax!!

I'm crampy and have very light pink spotting...either af is on her way or fx for implantation bleeding. Very stressful not knowing when to test since I haven't had af since my mc yet. Although I feel likely it will be af since its about four weeks since my mc and that seems likely...and less stressful to assume than pregnant again, even though I want to be pregnant again it's now a big ball of terrifying.

:hugs: Hopefully you can figure it out quickly! Keeping fx'd! Let us know!

I'm trying not to test, just wait it out. That way I don't have to be paranoid of mc again with every little cramp, or tinge of blood. I'm not a drinker or smoker or any of that and am already taking prenatal vitamins so knowing won't really change anything but my stress level. I knew before testing at about four weeks pre period the second time that I was pregnant and I don't think I could say I know I am yet or even think I am. I wouldn't even fully mind a pre conception period to get my body back on track, so I'm happy either way.

I DON'T want to ovulate next week but if I do earlier in the week maybe I can dtd just before we go and catch it that way.

FoxMommy, sounds promising! I totally get the fear. The ladies in the Pregnancy After a Loss Forum are very nice and helpful if you need some help with the stress.

Im home early from my "holiday" at the no longer going to be my in laws. Oh broke up with me. Devastated. Long 2.5 hour plane ride with my daughter.

OMG!!!!!! I'm so so so sorry Foxmommy!!!!! :hugs:

Sorry I killed this thread. Oh and I are back together and going to couples counseling. Lots of apologies from both of us and a major attitude adjustment for each of us too. I think things are going significantly better and I am once again dreaming of the life together we both want!

FoxMommy, really glad it worked out for you and your OH!

Hi all, my DH and I recently started NTNP for #2 after going from only ever having one child, to TTC in 2014, to TTC in Dec. of 2012, to NTNP now! Although it feels more like I am secretly TTC and he is being Mr. Casual about the whole thing :haha: we have a 16 month old daughter, and would really love to give her a sibling soon. I am in TWW right now and due to test the 12th, next Friday. The wait is killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->