Saying hello! NTNP #2

Wow belle that is VERY very soon! I agree with above post give your body a break lol. I couldn't imagine doing that but to each their own x

If that's what you want,it probably is crazy.... But go for it. I would have if I hadn't had to heal from my c-section as I desperately want a vbac with the next one...and my hospital wouldn't even let me try for it if there is less than 18 months btw deliveries.

If you had a healthy pregnancy and recovery then I don't really see the problem. I'd just ask your doctor for his/her opinion. There is something to be said for giving your body a break but I think there is a difference between have 2 close together and having, like, 10 one after the other. It also depends on your health as well. Originally, my SiL wanted her kids close together but she had issues with high blood pressure and that does not mix well with pregnancy so she was forced to wait. Now she's a big pusher for bigger age gaps and thinks I'm silly for trying so soon.

If you want them that close together I don't see why you shouldn't do what you want. It's your body and like others have said as long as the doc agrees then go for it!!

AFM - I am now 6 or 7dpo. I woke up this morning from a dream that I got a BFP, talked to OH about it and he was like what?? He also dreamed I had a BFP! Oh I am so hoping this is it for us!! I haven't had any dreams at all at this point and he is talking about joining the Army next summer and he wants to have his baby born before he joins. That and having to prepare for a wedding (I think he's going to ask by Christmas) before he goes in. There is going to be a lot to get prepared for!

Sounds exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AF still kicking around for me. I hate it. But it's almost over....thank goodness. I've heard so many girls say their periods became more manageable after having a baby but mine has gotten 10 times worse. It's heavier (and it already had been heavy enough to make me anemic) and it's very painful. I used to never get cramps but now they get so bad I almost throw up...it's like labour all over again! Sorry for the moan but I just have a hard time accepting that we ladies have to go through all this. It makes me grateful I have longer cycles.

But on the positive: getting VERY excited for our little vacation. It's such a little excursion that I feel silly being so giddy about it but we don't get to go away very often.

Thanks Starry!!!

When I was younger I never had cramps or anything. It was a little heavy but no cramps. Then I became pg and m/c at 20. Had a dnc to remove everything from me. They never said anything about a normal one where your body gets rid of it they took me straight in for the dnc. After that, I've had major cramps all the time. You're not alone, usually OH brings me a thing of ice cream and I curl up with my heating pad and just moan every time a cramp hits. :hugs:

Starry, where are you going? We are off to Manitoba, from BC next week to see oh family and go to two weddings. I'm also meeting one of my best friends babies, about seven weeks old and worrying it will break my heart since I'm still dealing with the mc emotionally.

thanks for the advice :) this pregnancy and labour was pretty much text book, she was born at 40+3 after a 5-6 hour labour start to finish, at home. I probably will wait a few more months before we ntnp, my body feels completely healed but don't want to push it! Gd luck everyone xx

Fox Mommy, we're going to Kenora, Ontario from Manitoba. It's the closest touristy destination. My mom used to say that the only reason to go to Manitoba was to see relatives and now that I live here (I'm from Southern Ontario originally) I can easily say how true that is! :mrgreen:

Belle, good luck with whatever you choose to do! Glad to hear you're recovering well. Enjoy these early days with your lo. They're over so quick.

Ya. I hate Manitoba. I also am not a huge fan of the "in-laws", also feeling pissy at oh as I'm feeling very undesired and we are supposed to be doing the bd. grrrr. Bad mood!

:hugs: Foxmommy!! Hopefully OH comes around!! Hope you have a great time on vacation!!

FoxMommy, :hugs::hugs: Sorry that OH is being such a dingus. Hopefully, he's just in some funk and it will pass quickly.

I like the choice of dingus, starry. I don't know what is up but it's put me in a royally pissy mood today too. We are supposed to go to cirque de soleil tonight and I'm seriously not wanting to go because I don't want to go on what should have been a great date when I'm mad at him. Pout.

Do you think it could do with the loss? Sometimes men react strangely to miscarriages. I've read stories in the Loss Forums of husbands distancing themselves after a loss.

I hope you have a great date in spite of everything. The Cirque du Soliel sounds amazing. I'd love to go sometime!

Cirque de soleil was amazing. Definitely go if you get the chance! Oh is done being weird, so hopefully he's over whatever it was. Sounds bad but he wasn't really upset about the mc as he hadn't really attached to it being a baby yet.

Glad you had fun and glad he's finally come around!!!! :hugs:

I'm glad to hear things have improved!:hugs:

Back from our trip. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but we got lots of relaxation and got to enjoy the beautiful scenery and nature. Ate like a pig so I've got to go on a strict diet again. I've kinda let that one slide for a little while. I've lost all my baby weight and then some but I still need to lose 10 more pounds to get to my goal. I probably should lose another 10 on top of that yet too but weight loss is so super crazy tough for me so being so close to my goal is already a huge accomplishment. I want to lose as much as possible before getting pregnant again so I can hopefully be healthier the next time around.

Starry good for you! Weight loss is hard. Especially when there is a toddler/baby who you'd rather spend time with than workout. I don't even try lol. Bad example right here, fortunately I'm not doing too badly.

Glad you had a good time and got to relax Starry!! Weight loss is difficult and like FoxMommy said with a toddler it can be much more difficult!

We are going on a pretty strict diet. My OH decided he's joining the Army next year so he has to lose weight and get fit. During this process I decided I need to as well. So we literally just started this week. I'm looking forward to losing a lot of weight and hoping that will help with conceiving! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. AF should be here Thursday. Tests are still BFN.

I don't really work out either. I have been trying to go for bike rides in the evening but it only works if DH is home to stay with DS and the weather cooperates. It's a small town so I try to walk to the grocery store, etc. Mostly I've been losing weight through diet. Nothing extreme, just watching my calories. I figured out how many calories I need to eat to lose 1lb a week without exercise. But I think to lose the last 10 pounds I'm going to have to get more active. And exercise is just good for you anyways. lol I hate aerobics and gym stuff (there isn't a gym within a 1/2 hour drive anyways) so the only exercise I can stick with is walking and bike riding. I actually like those.

JJsMom - sorry about the BFNs. :nope: I know you're not "out" until AF arrives so hopefully you'll have a late BFP. Don't want to give false hope though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->