Saying hello! NTNP #2

Hello Trying4angel1!! I wish you loads of baby dust :dust: :dust:

How are you doing Foxmommy?

I have got what I think is a positive OPK today! Which is odd because I thought I had a positive HPT. So we are just bd'ing so far yesterday and today and maybe tonight, then tomorrow. LOL!! Have to cover out basis! LOL! Hope you all have a great day!!

I'm definitely ntnp... As of just a few short minutes ago...and probably again in a bit lol ;) tee hee hee. Sorry, it's been a few weeks and I was missing the baby dance like crazy so just had to share!

YAY Foxmommy!!!! Glad you are back in the game!! Enjoy all that :sex: !!!!! HEHE!!! I wish you loads of STICKY baby dust!!!!!! :dust:

Welcome, trying4angel1! :flower:

Good luck, FoxMommy. Hoping for a sticky bean for you!
:dust:

AFM - still waiting on AF. I know she's a'comin'. Yesterday, the dull-achey cramps have started to kick in. I just hope it won't be like last cycle where I got my PMS symptoms for 2 weeks before she showed up. But I don't think so. DTD has been hurting me for a few days now and that's usually the tell-tale sign. Zero pregnancy signs so at least I won't be getting false hopes.

Thanks starry and Jj. It felt so nice to be able to be physical with my partner again. I was terrified it would hurt but it didn't so that's good, I'm vaguely concerned that I'll get pregnant before a af and have a hard time dating the pregnancy but will just need early scAns to figure it out IF that happens. (which I kind of think it will from my past history of getting pregnant). They say you are more fertile after a mc but I feel like the only way my fertility could go up would be multiples, lol.

Thanks for the welcomes :) i appreciate it!

Currently on CD 14 here! Time to BD! Not sure how it will go as the whole house is sick :( ... This might be a lost cycle.. Oh well...

How is everyone else getting on?!

I love my baby girl, I love my hubby. I'm not sure I would survive this whole heartbreaking mess without them. The kisses the snuggles the letting me sleep in are so good. It makes me very grateful which means Im feeling loved and supported which means baby dance! Lol. I've said it before and I'll say it again, physical intimacy is a vital part of relationship and it sucks when I'm not allowed!

Foxmommy - so glad you have the support you need!!! It is always nice to feel that intimacy and glad you are able to now! I really am hoping for a sticky bean for you!!!!

Fox Mommy, I'm so glad you have such a great support system around you. :hugs: It really does help. And I agree about the physical intimacy. After my miscarriage 2 years ago I found it very therapeutic if that makes sense.

Still no AF for me and I'm on CD44. Still feeling crampy and having a little bit of heartburn but that could have been the KFC I had yesterday. :blush: No preggo symptoms but I will probably still pick up some tests when I go into town on Tuesday. But I will not test until the 11th! I will be strong. lol

Good luck starry!!!! Hoping for a great BFP for you!!!!!!!!

AFM - I will get my wonfo's in the mail on Wednesday. Might use one on Thursday as I have a hard time having them in the house and not using them. LOL! I will be 8dpo at that point.

Good luck to you too!

:dust:

I really hope AF shows her ugly face soon if there is no BFP (and I really am not suspecting one) because in a week we leave for vacation and I was really hoping AF would be gone by the time we leave. Our plans do involve swimming but that may change if she's still around! (I do use tampons but on my heaviest days even they can't keep me from running to the bathroom every hour). Getting pretty excited. It's nothing special but it will be DS' first hotel stay. Kinda nervous about how it will go! It's only a single room so it will be tricky to get him to sleep at a reasonable hour. We once stayed at a hotel of the same chain where every room was a suite. I wish this one was like that. Then we could set up his playpen in the living room or even the bed room and just hang out in the other room for the evening. It's weird how hotels in the same chain can range so far on the spectrum. But it was the best-reviewed hotel in the town we're going to. I may bring extra receving blankets to cover the playpen and act as "black out" shades. He will still hear us though. Ack. But it's still nice to have a vacation just us and not involving relatives of any kind. :haha:

That sounds like fun!!!! It might not be as hard as you think it will be to get him to sleep. Hope you have a great time!

Well, since I last wrote just a few hours ago the :witch: flew in on her broom of doom. I am relieved that she won't be interrupting my vacation at least. I do think my chances of having my next baby before DS' 2nd birthday have pretty much disappeared seeing how I have such long cycles. A little disappointed I guess but I'm not yet feeling desperate. This is why we started ntnp so soon....we knew it could be awhile.

Let's see....my new testing date should be...September 23. Whooie. That seems so far away. :wacko: August 30th to September 9th would be my projected ovulation dates. That stinks! We're visiting the inlaws over that period. We ended up having sneaky BD'ing while my parents were here but that was different because it was our own bed and they were a floor below us. But now we'll be in my inlaw's guest bed just across the hall. I'm going to have to rely on long-lasting :spermy: or a later ovulation this cycle. :dohh:

This was my second 43 Day Cycle in a row. So my cycles are actually fairly regular at 40 to 43 days since DS was born. There is just that one 50 Day cycle throwing things off. I guess I need to count on me ovulating the 30th until the 2nd. I'm at the inlaws from the 28th until the 3rd. That's a problem...

We bd at the inlaws with the baby in the room! I'm so scandalous. Lol. It's good though because I want a baby on board and we are headed off to the inlaws on aug 16-27. Which since I finished mc around July 25 seems like I could possibly ov, although it will really be impossible to know as I have never experienced ovulation signs and have no period to even guess when halfway through my cycle is.... Guess I'll just have to bd everyday or at least every other day until I get my BFP again!:happydance:

No, I don't use OPKs because they're just too costly and I've heard that you can get false positives if you have PCOS. It's not really worth it for me. Besides, you always ovulate 2 weeks before AF arrives so I guesstimate a potential "ov window" based on the averages of previous cycles. I also have pretty distinct ovulation symptoms though I haven't being paying too much attention to them as we're technically NTNP. :winkwink: I'll get more serious about tracking once/if we decide to actually TTC. Still feeling a bit easy-breezy about things right now. :thumbup:

FoxMommy, you're so brave...and naughty! :haha: I could never have the guts to BD at my in-laws! I don't think DH could do it either! Having DS in the room isn't really a problem as long as he is sleeping.

They have a big house so they aren't right across the hall or anything! But they also want grandchildren and lots of them so they don't mind lol.:haha:

Hi all :) My LO is nearly 4 weeks old and we're thinking about ntnp after my 8 week check. is this crazy? xxx

Wow Belle! That's so soon! You might want to give your body a little bit of a break? But if you're feeling completely healed then go for it.

I am NTNP for number 2 and starting at the end of this month, my LO is almost 7 months. So excited! Hopefully I won't become obsessed... Would be lovely if it just happened. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->