• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saylor Autumn is here

djam303

Reaction score
Just thought i would post me and my wifes birth story and annoucnment.
our little girl arrived on June 21st at 3:18pm. she was just 34 weeks

What a weekend i took her to the hospital for throwing up all day, we got to the hospital they took her bp and it was 163/110 so she was admited to the hospital. not long later her liver levels shot up so they had to induce quickly before her body shut down. i never knew how serious pre-eclampsia was. Baby is doing good and was only on oxygen for a total of 6 hours. She weighed 4lbs and 3oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. she is in the NICU and they tell you to plan on her to be there until her original due date which was august 3rd. but she is doing so good i think she will be out sooner. She already tries to nurse on momma and i feed her bottles she is currently drinking 16 cc's of milk. they want her to be drinking 36 cc's which is just over an ounce. i am so ecstatic that i am finally a father and can not wait to bring my little girl home. She already smiles when i talk to her, and she grabs my hand:)

Attachments

• IMG_3527.JPG
    IMG_3527.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3547.jpg
    IMG_3547.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 177
Congratulations to you and your family :) Great pics xXx

thanks, the hardest part is not having her home with us yet:( i'm ready to spoil her with tons of love and lots of laughter!

shes gorge and so tiny. glad she and mummy are ok - look foward to more pics and updates of when you can take her home.
congratulations! xxx

here is a few more pictures! full head of hair for sure. lol can you tell she has italian in her?

Attachments

• IMG_3524.jpg
    IMG_3524.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3536.jpg
    IMG_3536.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3545.jpg
    IMG_3545.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 61
Congrats, shes so beautiful, glad shes doing well xx

congratulations! What a beautiful baby you have & that head of hair is amazing. bet you are both over the moon and cannot wait to bring her home.

Christine
X

congrats! she is beautiful! Just imagine how much hair she would have had had she gone to term??

Aww she is so gorgeous, congratulations :)
Love her hair
xx

Great name and wow what a lovely head of hair! Congrats!

She is just so lovely and tiny! Her hair is just amazing!!!

Congrats!!! What great hair! She'll be modeling for shampoo's for sure :rofl:

Congratulations, she is stunning!

i just wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words about my new addition. i've lurked on here alot but you guys def provided me with some valuable info on a bunch of stuff. i'm so glad i found this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->