scan at 6 plus 2:(

disneyfan76

Reaction score
Had a scan today and sac was there but no yolk sac or fetal pole:(,I'm supposed to be 6 plus 2 weeks today.dont think my dates can be that out as I got a bfp 15 days ago,so I thnk its a blighted ovum😢.ive had 4 previous losses,two natural mc,two where the baby developed late and the heartbeat stopped and I needed eprc both times as even 3 weeks later there was no sign of m/c.im gutted,especially as I'm travelling to Florida on Tuesday morning,don't know wether to travel or not,kids will be so upset if we don't go.its not ectopic,it was a private scan,not sure wether to go to hospital for second opinion?,I suppose dates could be out but I doubt it😢

I'm really sorry you're going through this and for your previous losses. I really hope you're just too early to see much more :hugs:

I would go to hospital to double check ur dates. Fx for u.

Just found out the early pregnancy clinic at our local hospital is open tomorrow ,so may give them a ring and see what the best course of action is.if we go away,I'm not back till 17th Sept,and ill be 10 weeks by then,just don't know what to do,

I would deffinatly get a second opinion tomorrow before going away, would be on your mind constantly if you didn't know and that would spoil your holiday
Good luk x

Thanks,the thing is with my other missed m/cs they hadto rescan in 1 or 2 weeks to be sure,and if I go away,that wont be possible,would have to wait three plus weeks😢.I think the hospital wont be able to do much,simply because waiting is probably the only answer

Well rang up epac this morning and they were lovely,but cant see me before Tuesday as no appts,and tbh said that if there's no bleeding/pain all should be well,they did acknowledge that I had no idea anything was wrong with my missed m/c x2,but nothing they can do till I get home.babybond will rescan for free when I get home,so I guess I have to be patient and hope all is well for next 3.5 weeks,fingers crossed.

Fx for rescan. Keep us updated. Hope u have a great time away. Think positive. Don't let it ruin ur time away hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->