scan attached lmp says 5.6, ov date would say 5.2

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
I was booked into epu due to previous ectopic for a 6 week scan

My lmp makes me 5wks 6days but I know I ov late this month due to coming off Bcp and I'm only about 5.2

This is my scan from today, no heartbeat or fetal pole seen but they said looks about right for approx 5 weeks.

Is this what other people have seen at this stage?

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 24
Since the heart doesn't even start beating until 6 weeks and a fetal pole isn't visible until the end of 5 weeks/early 6 weeks, I'd say you're okay. It's a good sign that you have a sac measuring right on and it looks like there is a yolk sac present? I would try not to worry overmuch as you know your dates are a little off anyway and things are looking good so far. Hang in there.

You can see a lot more than I did at 5 weeks! All we could see was a gestational sac, headed in for another u/a today and hoping to hear hb

Dairymomma- yeah they said there was a nice looking yolk sac so I'm assuming that's a good thing and I'm about right on my own dates if that's present

Aw, it's a bebe!
That looks right for about 5 weeks, HB should start anyday now :)
That's what ours looked like at around 6+1, but measured 5+6.
Don't worry about the days being off a bit, they're so tiny half a mm could mean a day or two either way.

Hi Hun, I'm a sonographer. This image looks approx 5w1d to 5w4 days. As most machines don't measure less than 5w2d on a CRL measurement it's hard to be accurate at this early stage

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->