Scan date :)

No but they are going off my lmp which make me 9weeks2days which I know I'm not that far but at least will get my scan sooner :) x

Oooh i get my 19 week scan 9 days after your first

Going to try Hun as we have a little boy and still have all his clothes. Be nice to know if we should keep the really boyish stuff or not. We don't care either way what we have as long as he/she is healthy:thumbup:

Same here we have a lot of stuff from our dd. our prams can do either sex and so can the cotbed. We will find out in December so will be a nice early Xmas present :)

Same my pram was a blue pattern and the buggy is black. Crib, cotbed, toys and most of the clothes are fine. But some clearly state boyish phrases lol x

I loved shopping for the baby last time an will try to involve my dd as much as possible this time so she can pick some things for her brother or sister :) I got rid of other bits like the Moses basket an swing, walkers etc so all that we will need again but saving a fortune on the pram as would cost close to £1000
Now if we was to buy it new. Will u be trying to get ur lb into a bed when the baby arrives? Or will he still need a cot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->