Scan day tomorrow, absolute bag of nerves!

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
I am so nervous, I feel as sick as a pig! My head is everywhere, I even forgot to put sandwiches in my daughter's lunch box #-oWe tried for this baby for a little over 4 years, had 2 miscarriages last year and a shed load of fertility meds and just can't shake the feeling that I am not lucky enough for this to work out :cry: I have had 2 scans already, 6+1 and 9w and both showed a nice strong heart beat and a wiggly little bean but they just haven't helped to calm my nerves at all. I just want this baby so badly and over the years of trying I suppose I just convinced myself that we would only ever be a family of three, all I want is to make my girl a big sister, she will be the best! She is so loving and gentle, she is the most thoughtful, empathetic little girl and she would love nothing more than a baby sister (can't be fussy there though I know!) I suppose the hormones/nerves combo is just making me a bit emotional today but I just had to get my feelings out somewhere before I have a meltdown :help: xx

Good news is the scan is tomorrow and it will all be ok!! I just had my 12 week scan and the day before I got so so worried I just knew everything was going to be wrong I just could shake the feeling but we got to the scan and there was a happy bouncing baby with a strong heartbeat in there. I think we are just so sensitive we are the only ones that can grow these babies and sometimes it can be a lot, take a breath, remember it is all going to be ok and you have got this. Keep us updated and let us know how it goes tomorrow!

Aww sweetie I’m sure all is well I’m actually having so much anxiety today I feel like calling my doctor and asking her for a ultrasound today or tomorrow

I feel exactly the same - we’ve got our dating scan Friday. We’ve had a really hard time getting this far, and now I am so anxious. We’ve had scans too but before every one I make myself so anxious and I am convinced it’s over and then baby is fine and I’m happy for a day and then the worry starts again. It’s torture it really is - I keep hoping it’ll get easier but it doesn’t seem to!
I hope everything goes good for your scan xx

Thanks all, it's good to know I'm not alone, I am just hoping and praying that it is just nerves and not intuition. I think maybe you were in the first tri forums when I unfortunately had my first loss in Feb last year, I recognise your name but I was really early on when you were like 11/12 weeks, sorry to hear that it didn't go well for you either. We've both got this, we deserve it after out shitty year last year! X

Good luck, you’ve got this! Please update us with pics ❤️ Xx

Wishing you a beautiful scan with a great report!

Good Luck today, Let us know how it all goes!

All was fab thank you for asking :D I can't believe it, I was convinced it was intuition and not just nerves that had me feeling so down but there s/he was, rocking and rolling and just having a good old party in there! I've been bumped back 2 days but I can take that, Jan 29th due date now. I'm trying to upload a pic but it just keeps saying too big x

Ahh congratulations :) same due date as me (although I think that’ll change tomorrow) xx

Brilliant news bumble! Your scan is amazing x

Your scan looks amazing! I'm so happy everything went well!

Congratulations:)

Thanks all, still can't quite get my head around it #-oRoll on the 20 weeks scan, maybe I'll have adjusted by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->