Scan didnt go as planned :( .

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Wish me luck girls , Iam as nervous as hell !!.
Been sick twice :( , I know its just nerves and iam been silly but iam a worry pot lol .
I know baby is a boy :happydance: , But just scared they mught see something wrong .
Iam sure by this afternoon i will feel allot better and relieved to have seen him :).
I should be back around 4 with piccys to share :happydance: .
Have a fun day girls . xxxxxx .

argghh good luck, baby will be just fine :) what times your scan xx

good luck hun, we cant wait to see your scan pics xxx

Good luck hun, am sure everything will be fine and dandy, looking forward to seeing the piccies x

Awwwwwwwwwww....good luck babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck hun, hope it goes well xxx

I just knew it couldnt go well :( .
Iam a little upset and worried now more than before scan ! , Baby is in the most awkward position it could be in , His feet are bending the wrong way :( . And i have a very very low lying nearly fully covering Placenta :cry: .
The sonographer could get No measurements at all , We couldnt buy a picture as she couldnt see hardly anything on him :( . One good thing is he is still very much a boy lol now them bits you could see .
Trrying to stay positive untill we know more next week , Were back on the 22nd at 3.45 to assess our situation .
The sonographer seemed optimistic everything will be fine , But not what we expected for our happy day today :( , Ill be back later ladies got to get layla from school and going for a cry on my mums sholder . xxxx .

hun if the sonographer seemed optimistic im sure everything will be fine just your LO wasnt playing ball today!!
hopefully your LO will be next week and at least you get to see your LO again :)

:hugs:
ooh noes. I'm sure the next scan will be ok.:hugs: I'm sure the sonographer has had that happen many times, I'm sure they meant it when they said it would be ok :hugs:

Hun try not to worry if the sonographer wasnt to worried its most probably gunna sort itself out! Will keep my fingers crossed for u next week

i'm sure everything will be fine!
just try not to worry too much til next scan (easier said than done i know!)
but, the sonographer seemed optimistic, so you should be too! :)

my little princess was also in an awkward position and she could only get a few measurments and the ones i was most worried about (heart and spine) she couldnt measure, they just called me back the next week and all was fine!

hope everything is fine with your little prince

xxxxxxxxxxx

I too was the same as Sophie C, sonographer was unable to take measurements due to baby being tucked right down into my pelvis! I also have a low lying placenta which was discovered at my 20 week scan. I went back a week and a half later and all measurements were completed and fine. My placenta however was still low so will be returning for another scan next Friday at nearly 33 weeks. Please don't worry. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->