Scan didnt go as planned :( .

:hugs: Good Luck hun - I'm sure baby will be fine and we'd like to see pics on your return!

if they were optimistic then try and be the same, i hope the next one relieves all worry

xxx

Aww chick...quite a few of us seem to be having less than perfect scans recently don't we?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope your placenta moves up a bit but if it doesn't....a c-section isn't the end of the world. Not what you imagined I know but I've been told I may need to have one this time too and I'm just trying to think of it as positively as possible and if c-section means a healthy baby and safer delivery then...so be it:hugs:

If you suffer any kind of bleeding though, however small....you need to get it checked at the hospital straightaway coz of your low-lying placenta.

Good luck babe....I hope everything goes ok at the next scan:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry it didn't go well. =(

Hopefully the next appt will go better hun.

ahhh im sorry theres nothing worse than that when you have been looking forward to it so much, next time everything will be fine xxxx

:hug::hug::hug:

Like Hevz said, there are a few of us having less than perfect scan experiences recently.... I'm sure things will be just fine, and that all will be well at the next one hun.

We're back at hospital for another scan tomorrow - LO had fluid in his or her kidneys and they need to check it out.

Try not to worry, as impossible as it feels!

:hug::hug::hug:

I had the same thing happen hun, my baby was fast asleep and on her belly. It was disheartening as I needed to know if all was OK. We went back 2 weeks later and she was awake and the scan could go ahead although she wasn't in a great position but they still managed to see what they needed too.
I hope your next scan baby behaves!

i'm sorry it wasnt as happy as you were expecting hunni!
but as the others have said, if the sonographer was optimistic then there is absolutely no reason why you shouldnt be!!
lots of :hug: xx

Oh MM I am sad for you. He was in the right position in your last scan, hes prb just moving about a lot and got to reposition himself. I'm sure he will be ok and in a good position next week...They are keeping an eye on you so you sound liek you in good hands:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwwh im so sorry to hear this ... this is me just home after a long day at hosp, n than got caught up at my mums. I know exactly how it feels to wait for that next scan. Im sure everything will be fine as the sonographer said ... try not to worry to much which i know is easier said than done. Will definetly be thinking of you n baby Corey. x :hug:

Thank you sooo much girls , I have had a great cry with my mum (Couldnt help myself lol) .
I feel allot more optimistic .
I guess you just dream of that happy day and everything going great and it got turned on its head ! . I am real hopefull baby will change positions so hopefully the measurments they need next week they can get .
Im kind of worried still about 2 other things .

1 = Babies feet dont look like there facing the right way :( .
2 = The low lying placenta i know nothing about this just that i may need a c section.

I will stay upbeat untill next week then probably chew my fingernails waiting in the waiting room again .

Iam real real greatfull for all yoru ladies support , I never knew so many people allso had problems at the 20 week scan. I really hope we all have great next scans .
Big cuddles to all of u my friends . xxxxx .

Im so sorry sweety what a huge worry :( Low lying placenta isnt that partial placenta previa? I had that and was on strict bed rest. Unless it's not even close to youre cervix then ok. Gosh I really hope the ultrasound was wrong about the feet.

I hope the time goes quick this week so u don't have to worry and be in suspense for too long, obviously your going to, i think its good you had a cry about it and didn't bottle it up at least now its out and you can start dealing with it. I'm sure from what i've read baby will be just fine. xxxx

Don't worry hun. Babies move around lots so I'm sure he'll be in a better position next time. And you'll grow a lot in the next 18-20 weeks so your placenta could well shift up with that growth.

Hiya hun, sorry I missed this yesterday, I wasn't on. Just wanted to give you a huge :hugs: and say I'm sure everything will great next week and regards the placenta previa it can move. the placenta cane move up and out of the way before birth so don't worry too much about it until nearer the time. My friend had the worst kind of PP and they admitted her to hospital from 32 weeks and she had a section right at 37 weeks because hers was so bad she could have bled to death if she had gone into labour. Hope that doesn't scare you but that is the very worst, they will scan you again about 28 weeks and see where it is and if you have any bleeding in the mean time they tell you to go in. They will probs scan you more to monitor your placenta position which means you get to see bubs more too.

I am sure it will move, most of them do hun and good luck for next week. I am sure babies feet are fine xxx

Big thank you girls :) .
After lots of research and all your suport girls i feel allot more positive about the placenta moving soon :) .
Every one keeps telling me to be chuffed i get to see baby again next week , I hope they see his feet clearly then and he has moved in too a better position .
Really girls thank you . xxxxx .

Im sorry I missed this post MM, thinking of you - my friend had a low lying plcenta and gave birth via C - Section to a healthy little baby girl 2 days ago and all are fine.

Try to keep smiling we are here for you. Sending you really big hugs and tell your little boy to behave himself in there lol!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->