Scan in the morning...update!

BabyJayne

Me, DH, DD & pregnant
Reaction score
I've got my first scan in the morning and I'm excited and petrified all at once. I haven't had any real symptoms since about 8 weeks, and haven't had any other scans. I am pretty certain I've been hearing the HB for the past couple of weeks so that's reassuring, but I'm still scared there will be something wrong. Bit of a pointless post really - just hoping there is a healthy baby in there...and that there's just one! Anyone else waiting for a scan this week?

I'm not having a scan for another 7 weeks yet but I'm already scared that something wrong, I think it natural for us to worry

But hope you scan goes well, enjoy it :)

Good luck with your scan :D

Mine is in 2 weeks and I'm panicking so can't imagine how you are feeling tonight! Sure it will be fab though xx

Thank you! Can't see me getting much sleep tonight...

Good Luck with your scan tomorrow!! I had one yesterday and like you was worried !! Everything turned out great! I think it`s natural for us to worry. Hope all is well! Enjoy seeing your little peanut!:flower:

enjoy your scan!! 12 weeks along is great!

i know what you mean about being excited and petrified. my scan is tomorrow also, i am just soooo nervous. i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight. im only 6&1/2 weeks along, but after a bleed last week i need the reassurance that everything is okay.

I'm not having a scan for another 7 weeks yet but I'm already scared that something wrong, I think it natural for us to worry

But hope you scan goes well, enjoy it :)

(I was meant to quote reply your question Babyjayne lol)

I'm 4/5 weeks and my doctor said I have to wait till 12 weeks :( such a long wait to make sure everything ok

Hope your scan goes well today :)

Hi! Ah scan was amazing. Baby measuring 12+1 so put back just a day, andcdue September 1st. Will either be the oldest or youngest in the school year! NT measurement was 1.1 which I think is pretty good but obviously I will know more with the blood test. Good luck to all those waiting for scans x

Attachments

• Baby Feb 18.jpg
    Baby Feb 18.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 23
Brilliant scan pic! So glad everything went well :) x

What a fab scan :) Comgratulations! I see you're in Wales? Me too :)

Ah thank you! Yep, up in the north, what about you?

Aw we are South :) nice to have a fellow Welsh mumma though :)

Ahh your scan looks beautiful. Congrats :)

I have mine 4th March at 9am, I'll be 12+3 then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->