Scan is dragging.

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
My scan isn't till the 23rd Feb, I have known for the last 3 weeks, it feels like the longest wait in history. I'll be 2 days away from 14 weeks. I should be leaving here and moving to second trimester on Thursday as I turn 13 weeks but I just don't feel ready to go yet especially as I haven't had my scan. I want this last week to pass quickly. I thought having a little lady to distract would make it go quicker but it really isn't. Hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around for abit longer xx

Mine is on the 22nd. I'll be almost 12 weeks. Seriously feels like forever!

Hi ladies!!

My scan is also on the 23rd but I will only be 9 weeks and even for me the wait has been sooooo long!! Don't know how you ladies hold out this long :)

Its going to be so rewarding though and only one more week to go!!! The wait is almost over!!

Oh I really feel you Hun. The good news is your scan should be really clear and baby will be nice and big. Some people can find out gender too at 14 weeks!! I'll be moving over around 14 weeks to second tri. I hope it goes quickly Hun. Hugs xx

Oh I really feel you Hun. The good news is your scan should be really clear and baby will be nice and big. Some people can find out gender too at 14 weeks!! I'll be moving over around 14 weeks to second tri. I hope it goes quickly Hun. Hugs xx

Thanks Hun. I was thinking the same about the gender I doubt they will tell me the sex though, they are not very nice at my hospital and don't like to commit to anything. Hopefully I'll have a good picture that I can make a good guess from. We will be having a private scan around 16-18 weeks anyway so I'll know soon enough. Yeah don't think I'll be moving over till I've had my scan, I just don't feel ready for a new trimester. Weird really cause with my first I couldn't wait to get over there lol xx

It's so hard to wait! Last pregnancy I was 5.5 weeks along before I knew then was almost 13 weeks at my scan. This time I was 4 weeks when I got a BFP but fortunately my scan is tomorrow (12+1).
Hang in there! xx

It's so hard to wait! Last pregnancy I was 5.5 weeks along before I knew then was almost 13 weeks at my scan. This time I was 4 weeks when I got a BFP but fortunately my scan is tomorrow (12+1).
Hang in there! xx

With my first I was 6 weeks when I found out had a several scans before 12 weeks due to trying for 8 years so the wait didn't seem that long when I had my dating scan at 13 weeks. This time I don't know how far I was when I found out, had an early scan due to potential ectopic they couldn't find the baby. Then had another scan which said I was 8+1. Will be 6 weeks I between scans by the time I have this. Seems like forever. :( good luck with your scan tomorrow. Xx

I just had the first ultrasound of my pregnancy last week and that was only because I had to go to emerg for bleeding. My first normal scheduled ultrasound was yesterday. Having to wait 12 weeks to see your baby for the first time is brutal. Now I have another 10 weeks to go before I get to see again.

With my first I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 16 weeks so everything seemed to happen so much quicker. But this time I found out like 10dpo so pretty much as soon as I could have and so it just seems to drag.

Hope the week flies by for you!

We get our first scans at 6 weeks. Mines not til March 1 though :(

My scan is on the 23rd as well :) it's for my 12 weeks nuchal and I did have a dating scan at 7 weeks but it feels like it's taking forever and I want this first trimester over!

Good luck with your scan on the 23rd hope all goes well. I agree it is dragging. I'm 13+1 today so I'm already in 2nd trimester but I can't move on till be had my scan. I just don't feel ready to leave this section yet. Xx

I had my scan in my last pregnancy at 13+5 and in this pregnancy it was 12+3 and the difference is unbelievable. My sons scan was so clear and you can see all his little features and his toes, this one looks like I'm looking at a dodgy drawing of a ghost on a blackboard. Just think of how much clearer it will be!

I just wish I was 12 weeks and stop worrying that much!

Good luck with your scan! 1st trimester is already over for you and it is great! Sure all will be ok with the baby!

Who says you have to leave this section? I've seen women bounce around from one board to the other. You are free to visit wherever you'd like. I'm only 10 weeks and I've been all over the forums. Go where you feel comfortable.

Here is the only place right now lol. I still haven't got my head around being pregnant again yet!! When will it feel real? I think the longer I stay in first trimester the longer I can put it off abit if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong I love this little bean so much as its part of me and OH but I wasn't expecting it to happen ever again. Xx

The scanning equipment has got so much better in just the last 3 years, my picture yesterday was so much clearer & I only had to drink half the water.
It was also the same lady who did my dating scan with DD, such a coincidence!
Not long to wait now until you see your little squirm bouncing around the screen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->