Scan on Friday 10th at 7 weeks

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
OK, so I see my midwife on Thursday 9th for my booking in appointment and I've booked a private scan for Friday 10th when I will be 7 weeks pregnant. I have a feeling I'm going through another MMC because my digi isn't progressing

I got "1-2" at 11DPO (I am certain of when I o'd as I had blood tests)
I got "2-3" at 22DPO

I suffered an MMC in April 2011 and with my DD everything changed as it "should" of i.e. 1-2 I was 3-4, 2-3 I was 4-5 and 3+ I was 5+ weeks so I can't help but think there is something not quite right again this time. It's driving me crazy!

Prepared for the worst and hoping for the best! :flow:

Ah honey, those digis are vile and take no notice really of the numbers.

I didn't progress at all past 2-3 when I was gone 5 weeks.

I'm now 8/9 weeks had two scans which progressed nicely and also put me a week behind size wise (hence 8/9 weeks). I've seen and heard my baby's heartbeat.

Try to stay positive, hard I know but those digis are notoriously inaccurate.

PS I've no kids and had 4 MC's in 2013. Xx

Hiya Kylie!

I to was convinced I was going to have a MMC , especially since I had brown bleeding all week, but I had a scan on friday at 7w2d and all was fine!

Still a paranoid wreck though.

Tbh i wouldn't read much into those digis, I know they are ment to tell you how far along you might be, but pregnancy tests only really tell you if there Is HCG in your urine, not how much.

When I found out I was pregnant, i took a test in the evening, I then took another the next morning (and we all know morning urine has a higher concentration of HCG) and the test was actually lighter. I had convinced myself it was bad news!

Easier said then done, but try sit tight and relax.

Suffering a MMC is horrible ...I've been there, it ruined my last pregnancy with worry xxxx

Thanks ladies!

Tara - I'm glad we're going through it together again! I wish I would stop torturing myself (as I know that's the only thing I'm achieving along with a lower bank balance! lol) I'll feel better on Friday as I'll know one way or the other. I was going to wait and speak with my MW before booking anything but Friday only had 1 time left so I just went for it and feel better knowing it is less than a week before I get a more stable answer and not these damned tests! lol

I'm glad both your scans went well and I'm praying I can tell you the same on Friday

Notready - I pray for a happy and healthy 9 months this time around and that 2014 blesses you with your long awaited baby!

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->