Scan on Thursday at 5+2

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I have an early scan booked at the EPAU for Thursday morning due to the little bit of spotting I had and the occasional pain in my lower abdomen.

I know they won’t see anything as I’ll be too early!

But anyone that’s had a scan this early, what did you see?

My LMP makes me 6+0 today but I didn’t ovulate until CD21 which makes me 5+0 today. I did explain this to the EPAU but they just said that if they can’t see anything they’ll do bloods to see if my hormone is rising and rescan me in 2 weeks.

I had a scan at 5+2 when I had bleeding. We saw a sac that measured 4+4 and a “hematoma” which they said that’s where the bleeding was coming from. We had repeat blood work to see if HCG was rising and ten a follow up scan on 6+6 and that’s when we saw the babes and heartbeats. The second babe was mistaken for s hematoma lol

I had a scan at 5+2 when I had bleeding. We saw a sac that measured 4+4 and a “hematoma” which they said that’s where the bleeding was coming from. We had repeat blood work to see if HCG was rising and ten a follow up scan on 6+6 and that’s when we saw the babes and heartbeats. The second babe was mistaken for s hematoma lol

Oh wow! That’s amazing :) I’m really nervous about it but at least I’ll be brought back a week or two later for a rescan should they not see anything x

Hope your scan goes well this morning and all shows good news on your hCG counts <3

The scan went really well. A gestational sac and yolk sac were seen looking good and in the correct place. I&#8217;ve got to go back in 2 weeks for a re scan where hopefully we&#8217;ll see a baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->