Scan pic help

mrsstreet0417

Mom to Isabella and Emma
Reaction score
Well, my scan pic, as everyone keeps telling me, looks like a duck... I can tell that the baby has his/her arm out and that is part of the "beak" people are saying it looks like, but what else? I am curious and was not told what it was...any guesses??

(My scan pic is my avatar, but will post it here too.)

Attachments

• Peanut3.jpg
    Peanut3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 42
my mother said she thinks that the baby had its arm bent and that maybe the closer arm looks shorter from the angle the baby is? maybe...

im not to sure, but i just wanted to say what a clear U/S picture hun! your babys looks amazing !

Thank you! They did it vaginally so that's probably why it is so clear :D Either way I am a proud Mommy even if it does look like a duck :rofl: :cloud9: :hugs:

^ :rofl:

I think baby is looking towards the 'camera' with arm bent so you can see top of arm and hand...iykwim?

Awesome pic! :)

xx

I agree, that does look like your baby's arm. Gorgeous pic, congrats xx

my pictures was exactly the same,and the second one looks like a mass has grown on its mouth.i was so un happy with my pics.Then i went for the sexing scan and saw her face was fine,i agree the other lady that the baby is facing forward with arm at the side which looks like its on its mouth.
dont worry honey im sure our babies will not look like ducks lol

Aww cute! My 8 week scan baby looks like squidward from spongebob so i wouldn't worry!

:rofl: Thank ladiesgood to know my baby does not have some strange growth or something :rofl:

My 12 week picture my baby looked like he had a giant nose, and claws or bird feet for feet! I was so upset LOL! But I've had multiple scans since then and he is just perfect.. and he has no claws LOL :)12wkultrasound.jpg I think when they are so little their parts are hard to really tell what is what. I'm sure its just your babies arm and he/she is perfect!

Its definitely the angle I wouldn't worry about it in another 10 weeks time you will see him/her again and everything will be fine.

Congratulations by the way. x

In my 12 week scan our baby looked like a t-rex. :haha:
Congrats on the pregnancy. :)

Oh my Gosh, I'm worried now...We have our first scan today, what mythical creature will my baby look like? :rofl:

xxx

I wouldn't worry, my mum thinks mine looks like an elephant, now thats all i see when i look at it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->