scan picture..how many?

nicole12

Reaction score
well i had my scan this morning.. people have got differant opinions soon as i uploaded it there was people saying thers 2 .. to me theres one i saw one heartbeat and would of got told so..

Attachments

• Fotor1125140247.jpg
    Fotor1125140247.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 32
Sorry Hun, I'm really confused as to what you're asking. But I didn't want to read and run.
Congratulations and what a lovely pic. I guess if it was twins your sonographer would have pointed that out to you.

Looks like just one, the little round thing is the yolk sack!! It just nourishes baby!

As far as I'm aware.. (As I'm far from expert!) one blob is baby.. One Is the yolk sack which disappears after a few weeks.

well how many are there in here haha.. to me thers one and thats what i thort too & thanks you 2 :D:D:D:D x

Looks like just one to me. How far along are you? x

well how many are there in here haha.. to me thers one and thats what i thort too & thanks you 2 :D:D:D:D x

Ha ha. I'm really beginning to suffer with baby brain and I'm not sure I recovered from having it with DD! So double baby brain?! Ha ha.
Yes. I'd say one and a yolk sac which will be visable until about 12 weeks when the placenta takes over.

I agree, one baby and one yolk sac :) xxxxxxxxx

Just one baby in there! Congrats!

Mine looked like that at my first scan, when I was 6wk and the round shape si the yolk sac where baby gets everything from until the umbilical cord is working & the bigger shape is baby :) xx

Looks like only 1 baby-but with yolk sac beside baby. If you are wondering about the balck space(circle) beside your uterus that is your bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->