Scan today – so confused and sad – update

I spoke to them today and heart rate was 66. That's not good, I know thats not good. Poor baby. Do they ever get the heart rate wrong? At first she didn't even think there was a heart beat but then at the end found it.

Jen- There is always that chance the baby's heart has just started beating and that's why it's low. They are going to rescan next week right?

Jen- There is always that chance the baby's heart has just started beating and that's why it's low. They are going to rescan next week right?

Yes. Tuesday at 12:30. That's what I'm really hoping to. Although as far along as I am I know it's a slim chance because the heart should've been beating for a while now (right?) but I'll take a slim chance over no chance. Really need a miracle.

Jen I'm so sorry. I'm currently going through the same thing. My baby's heart rate was 150 at 6+3. Yesterday at 7+1 it was measuring the same and heartbeat was down to 73. Rescan today showed it was down to 38.
Unfortunately it's probably not good news. I feel horrible for you as I know exactly what this feels like. I'm so sorry. It's tough to know our babies are in there struggling.

I hope for a miracle for you. I'm not getting one this time.

Jen I'm so sorry. I'm currently going through the same thing. My baby's heart rate was 150 at 6+3. Yesterday at 7+1 it was measuring the same and heartbeat was down to 73. Rescan today showed it was down to 38.
Unfortunately it's probably not good news. I feel horrible for you as I know exactly what this feels like. I'm so sorry. It's tough to know our babies are in there struggling.

I hope for a miracle for you. I'm not getting one this time.

I'm so sorry! Such a helpless feeling isn't it. Nothing we can do. Just awful. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->