Scan today!!!!! *update* pg1

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
:happydance:

Morning everyone....the big one today at 2.45 :thumbup:
Im not sure I am going to be able to get on here until tomorro???? or even sunday so I might get someone to update for me once I know. :winkwink:
could I ask though that once you do know, if I have you on facebook please please please do not say what sex it is as I have people that dont want to know.
Thank you. :flower:

Thank you twinks for updating this thread for me....sorry but I was out galavanting last night to celebrate.

Yep we are on tm Pink, beany is a healthy looking girl, well at least everything in the right place :cloud9::baby:

We are sooooooooooooo over the moon. I guess all we need to do now is decide on a name for our princess...Our Lil girl. :baby::thumbup:

Thank you all for your congrats xxxx :hugs:

Hey good luck for today I'll be thinking of you.

Hope your little one isn't as awkward as mine, poor sonographer spent ages encouraging LO to lift his/her head all she got in return was a yawn, lol

x

Good Luck, hopefully it will be more co-operative that my lil boy was at the scan!! x

Enjoy your scan!
Yes,try and get someone to update us,I cannot wait to find out!
xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck today - it's an amazing experience! My LO was a bit awkward too - kept moving his/her hand in front of the heart so the sonographer took ages trying to see it properly!

Hope it all goes well today, will look out for the update later.

Random question - but how are you going to not let people know the sex if you do? Won't it be hard not to say he/she once you know? Good luck with that too x

lol jaydee.....if people wanna know on face book then they have to mail me. gonna get someone to put link on my wall lol.

i feel sooooooooooooooooooo sick, i have had to cover up all my clocks to stop me from clock watching. I have blue tack stuck to my puter and a postit note wrapped round my watch lol.

Hoping Buffy is gonna update for me :) heheheheh thanks for words of wisdom :)

yes....can confirm, Buffy71 is going to update for me so watch this space later.......xxxxthank you Buffy :hugs:

Good luck hope all goes well. Seeing as you've covered all your clocks just make sure your not late :)

oh good. i left my phone at home, but yay for an update on here :hugs:

Good luck - its exciting - enjoy seeing bambino! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->