scan tomorrow....*ALL WENT WELL, PICS INCLUDED*

ramblinhaggis

Call me Max - Mum to 4
Reaction score
and feeling quite nervous. I havent got an excuse really, as i have a doppler and babies heart is beating away, its more that i am always aware that ultrasounds arent for fun or just for dating...they are also for checking for abnormalities and its that which has me nervous. Fingers crossed all will be fine. Its at 11am, will update when i get back, hopefully with piccies and happy news :)

fingers crossed for you, im sure all will be fine, cant wait to c piccies :) xxx

thanks ladies, its sooo close now :O The girlies didnt want to come, so it will just be me, myself and I. Must remember to take some money to get the piccies.

ooh annemarie, not long till you find out the gender for sure! Cant wait! xxx

Good Luck!!

11am isn't that far away now! :hugs: xx

Well ladies after a very long wait, i got to see my baby! All looks perfect, the scanner was lovely...i saw a full on frontal of the genitals and it really looked like a boy to me, but apparently girl/boy is all the same at this stage and the scanner refused to make a guess lol! I would love to see some gender scan pics to compare though! Nothing abnormal to be spotted but still some remains on the yolk sac....i am also now 2 days ahead, making me 13 weeks 4 days and due on the 22nd of feb....

The cutest picture i have ever seen....baby sucking its thumb:

Attachments

• 100_2355.jpg
    100_2355.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_2357.jpg
    100_2357.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 64
wow they are really good photo's, glad everythings ok x x

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures!

I'm sooo happy for you! x

they are amazing pictures yay glad everything is perfect xxx