Scan tomorrow morning. after first scan with no yolk sac

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
hey mummys
i have my second scan tomorrow yay!
the first scan had no yold sac but two sacs and the woman who scanned me was like.... im guessing that one is the pregnancy sac. but they think i was so early thats why nothing was in it ....
the checked my hcg and it was 1850 then went up to 4312 :D yay and iv been feeling so so nauseous and pregnant and extremely tired and heavy bbs and tender too so all good signs :)
the scan is at 11.30 and i leave to go on holiday at 3pm so exciting day!
im guessing il be either around 5 weeks.... as i thought i was on my last scan i had but they said they think i was really early as they think i may have ovulated later and that makes sense to me now.
so il keep you updated :D xx

Keep us posted! I was scanned last week and only saw a gestational sac. I go back in 2 weeks for another scan.

Good luck Hun I'm sure all will be fine, have a great holiday aswel! Xx

Good luck Hun all will be fine, we unexpectedly got a scan at 6.5week's, seen our little blob with a heartbeat, good feeling, that will be a nice start to your holiday x

Hi mummy's all went great seen a big pregnancy sac with a yolk sac as she pointed out what she said looked like the fetal pole developing she said I'm around 5 weeks so happy will now enjoy my holiday thanks girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->