scan tomorrow to check if baby has stopped growing

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
absolutely worried and in tears just need this scan to be here now ...im hoping these pains are normal but they are so bad I don't think they are :( I don't think I can go through another miscarraige it took me a year to get pregnant 😢😢🎄

Oh no, I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything is okay for you.

I can't advise you but in my personal experience, I had lots of bleeding before any pain came.

Hope you're okay, try not to stress, hoping for the best outcome for you. :hugs:

Im so hopeful for you xxx
I too had lots of bleeding without pain when I had both mc, that part came a good few days later. I know we are all different but I hope its just ligament pain and stretching cramps. Ive had a crampy abdomen since just after ovulation, its on & off all day every day! I get really sore sharp ligament pain when moving about or turning over in bed (Ive had it in both prevoius successful pregnancies).

Please try and not worry, I know thats stupid but I dont want you upsetting yourself too much. Let us know how you get on, will be thinking about you x

Im literally in so much pain I can't sleep cos of it �� I've known from day 1 something bout this pregnancy didn't feel right :(

Honestly really super painful cramps can be part of a normal pregnancy. I've had them myself. I will keep everything crossed for you xx

Goodluck for today! I hope all goes ok. I had super bad cramps with my first child and hes now 6 :)

I wouldn't of been too concerned but there in my lower back mainly and they hurt so bad

Good luck for your scan. I hope it shows a healthy baby just giving it's mama trouble already! Keep us all updated

still waiting it's super busy and they have transferred me from epu to anti natel cos it's busy seeing all these happy pregnant ladies is really upsetting

That must be so difficult :( I hope that they will see you soon and you don't have to wait for much longer :hugs:

yes all is fine with baby but I have cysts on both sides they are going to monitor
i have a pic but no idea on how to upload it lol

yes all is fine with baby but I have cysts on both sides they are going to monitor
i have a pic but no idea on how to upload it lol

That's fab news the baby is ok!!! :happydance:
I hope the cysts don't give you to much trouble

That's great news! I'm glad everything was OK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->