• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tomorrow!!!

T

turbo_mom

Well tomorrow is my 18 week ultrasound and im getting so excited!! I think that I will get the sex of the baby as well. everyone is expecting that I am going to wait but I will ask her to let me know but not say anything to my mom and OH when they are in the room. I have some ideas for revealing the secret :) But I will get pics up asap later tomorrow :D :happydance:

Cool enjoy your scan, can't wait to hear what your having and to see pics.

How very exciting :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow hope baby don't have his/her legs crossed

:D

Goodluck ,tell us how it went.

So I had the US today!!! UNfortunately I don't have any pink or blue to put up because we couldnt get the sex determined!!! That little bugger was moving around so much the whole time!!! Overall it was a great experience. It was so neat to see how my little one has turned out so far!

But I have to say I was not pleased with the service. The technician was very unfriendly.... she didn't explain anything that she was doing and when I asked a question she would give me a one word answer back.. And near the end when I wanted to find out the sex she didn't really try hard to get a good view. Sure the baby was turned on it's back and had it's legs crossed for a while but she could have wiggled me a bit or something!!! All she wanted to do was get me in and get me out. So I will not be going back there ever. I'm sure my experience might have been a bit better if she was more friendly and talkative with me. So now I have to wait a couple more months for the next US *ugh* lol but I have a sneaky feeling it's a boy just from a couple things that I caught a glance of. I could be wrong but my heart says boy. :)Hopefully the next US will let us take video of it too. This clinic just really sucks period!!!
Ok end rant. Im happy I got some neat pictures. I will post them up when I get home later tonight :)

Oh no sorry your experience was naff :( Your right she could have taken some time and wiggled baby etc. mine did :(

You could always consider paying for a sexing scan - they are about £50 hun? :D

hmmmm yeah that would be cool.. I see my doctor next week so i'll talk to them about it and see if I can't get in right away because i'm impatient!!! LOL so if you pay for the scan will they take there time and do it until they see what it is??? I really want a 4D scan though but maybe in a month or two. Is it safe to have a couple more???

Sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience but you got to see your little bundle of joy!!!!
I had my scan yesterday and the baby was not co-operating at all,the technician had me doing all sorts of funny wriggling movements to get the baby to be in the right position(my OH wished he had a video camera with him lol).
I hope on your next scan you get a better look,try to get a really early appointment and they are usually nicer and have abit more time(I was in there for over an hour)
Goodluck and keep us posted:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Sorry Hun that the lady was so rude. I think that she needs to remember that Yes although it is only a job to her, that it is a mile stone in somebodies pregnancy and something we look forward to and treasure.

Maybe someone needs to remind her of that.

Well Babe at least you got to see your little bubs moving about :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I am definetely thankful that I got to see my little one now 10 weeks later after the first scan.. I waited a long time for today :) And my appt was booked for 10:20am and they had lots of tech's so I dont know what that womens problem was.. but thats ok i'll go somewhere else it's not a problem. I will talk to my doctor too and tell her I was upset by that. Even my mom noticed she was being a cow. But i'll go back in a few weeks when the baby is a little bigger too maybe I can get some better pics!!

Well here's a couple of my fave pics. She didn't get a spine one in there darnit!!! But these are just fine :)

https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Beanie_Bunny/baby12.jpg
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Beanie_Bunny/baby9.jpg
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Beanie_Bunny/baby6.jpg
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Beanie_Bunny/baby4.jpg

YAY! That's amazing you can see so much of the little one. Sorry you had a bad experience. I'll have to remember to ask around about where people had there's done.

aw they look incrediable! hopefully your 4d scan will be just as good :D

That sucks... she should of looked further i had mine yesterday tooo.. and i was in there for like an hour and apparently my lil boy likes to keep his legs crossed and up high like near his head so that made it a bit hard...but after much effort we did get the gender after i had like given up hope on it... i laughed i cried and was just happy to know... ...but hey no matter when u find out you'll end up happy with it just the same...even though i cried my heart out cause it wasnt a girl ---lol i wanted to grow her hair out and dress her in cute lil girlie outfits... oh well...better luck next time is what my husband told me and then i was like what if thats a boy too... and he's like then we'll just keep trying and then i'm like what ten boys later and still no girl...lol (its our first baby:blush:)

Well I have to go back and get another US next Friday. They didnt get all of the proper measurements so looks like im goin in again.. So maybe next week i'll find out the sex and hopefully I wont have the same bitch from Wednesday!!

Great pics TurboMom, hope you'll be able to get a definite answer at your next appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->