Scan tomorrow!!

sunshine03

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi,
I've got my scan tomorrow and I'm soooo nervous! I remember feeling like this when I went for my first scan with DS!
I don't think I'm going to be 12 weeks so if all ok I don't know whether we should tell anyone after the scan or wait until I am 12 weeks.
I keep thinking there won't be anything there etc etc.
my MIL is also annoying me, leaving DS with her whilst we go for the scan and she keeps saying she's telling everyone when we get back - it's up to us when we tell people not her!! Xx

I'm so jealous I have to wait till next Monday I just can't wait to see our baby!

I don't think I will be 12 weeks I think I will be a week behind but I'm not sure. I can't wait to have my official EDD.

I think it is upto you and your DH when you tell people as it is your baby and not hers. We don't have that problem with my MIL out problem is trying to get her intrested in our children xx

According to my LMP I'll be 11+5 tomorrow but my cycles are about 31 days so I think I'll be a bit less than that. With my DS I was 12+5 so felt fine about telling people straight after the scan.
I get on really well with my MIL but she seems to think its her news and keeps saying that she can't wait to tell everyone!! I want people closest to me to know first before her friends all know.
My midwife wrote 9+6 on my notes when she saw me but I was actually 8+6 which is why I've got mine tomorrow - can't wait to see baby but wish it was a bit later just for piece of mind really!! Xx

Me too! Scan is tomorrow and I should be 10 weeks if my cycle was a 33 day one as it used to be before ds. Good luck! Im scared aswell which is why im not allowing myself to enjoy anything yet until I see a lil bub wriggling on the screen! Hoping all goes well for us! And im also in a dilemma about when to tell people but im sure I will decide tomorrow if all goes well at the scan x

Good luck with all your scans... Got mine 6th Feb but think I am going to book a private one... I know it costs money but I can't wait that long. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow according to the doctor but I think I am a little less as my cycles on average are 31/32 days.

Good luck again

According to my LMP I'll be 11+5 tomorrow but my cycles are about 31 days so I think I'll be a bit less than that. With my DS I was 12+5 so felt fine about telling people straight after the scan.
I get on really well with my MIL but she seems to think its her news and keeps saying that she can't wait to tell everyone!! I want people closest to me to know first before her friends all know.
My midwife wrote 9+6 on my notes when she saw me but I was actually 8+6 which is why I've got mine tomorrow - can't wait to see baby but wish it was a bit later just for piece of mind really!! Xx

Well I have had irregular periods sice DD and I told my midwife so she decided when to guess when my last period was! So who actually knows how far gone I am?! This baby was a surprise so I wasn't keeping track of my periods and thought one day, that I hadn't had a period in a while so I took a test and got a BFP.

I was 12+4 with DD and about 14-15wks with DS so I was happy for people to know then. Can't you explain that you would like people closer to you to know before all her friends? It could be worse she could put it all over Facebook!!xx

Scan all done - everything is fine.
I'm 11+3 days so going to keep quiet for a few more days yet!!
Went back to pick DS up and popped to the loo as I was bursting and when I came back MIL had her phone in hand about to tell everyone - I soon put her straight and said no - we will tell people ourselves over the next few days!! X

Congrats! Glad everything went ok! My scan is in 70 minutes so scared! Fingers crossed for me please!x

Scan all done - everything is fine.
I'm 11+3 days so going to keep quiet for a few more days yet!!
Went back to pick DS up and popped to the loo as I was bursting and when I came back MIL had her phone in hand about to tell everyone - I soon put her straight and said no - we will tell people ourselves over the next few days!! X

Yay! Congratulations on a good scan :happydance:

And well done for telling your MIL no :) got a week to wait for mine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"