Scan went sooo well!! Let me introduce Baby Venn!

Hiya!

I've booked my gender scan at Verulam in St Albans for the end of Jan. I'll be nearly 17 weeks then, so fingers crossed!!

Where are you based?

xxx

Hi I live in St Albans so not far from you at all - I will be having my scan the week after yours at the Verulam Clinic - assuming all is well on 29th that is :D

xxx

What a fab pic!! Really glad everything is going well for you!:thumbup:

You are due the same day as me!! I got put forward 3 days too at my scan and my EDD is now the 2nd July from the 5th. Are you going to find out the sex on your next one??

Congrats again!!!! xxx

Yay!! I have a due date twin, hehe. Yeah I am, infact we're finding out at 16 weeks through a private clinic because I can't wait, lol!!

Are you?

xxx

ha ha!! I was gonna wait until my 20 week one but Im getting the 16 week bug now and think I might just book one for then!! I cant wait to be buying either pink or blue!!

Hiya!

I've booked my gender scan at Verulam in St Albans for the end of Jan. I'll be nearly 17 weeks then, so fingers crossed!!

Where are you based?

xxx

Hi I live in St Albans so not far from you at all - I will be having my scan the week after yours at the Verulam Clinic - assuming all is well on 29th that is :D

xxx

Ooo I'll have to let you know how it goes!! Mine's on the 23rd so remind me nearer the time and I'll tell you how it goes.

We're off up to Cambridge for Christmas so I'll speak to you when we get back. Merry Christmas!
xxx

What a fab pic!! Really glad everything is going well for you!:thumbup:

You are due the same day as me!! I got put forward 3 days too at my scan and my EDD is now the 2nd July from the 5th. Are you going to find out the sex on your next one??

Congrats again!!!! xxx

Yay!! I have a due date twin, hehe. Yeah I am, infact we're finding out at 16 weeks through a private clinic because I can't wait, lol!!

Are you?

xxx

ha ha!! I was gonna wait until my 20 week one but Im getting the 16 week bug now and think I might just book one for then!! I cant wait to be buying either pink or blue!!

Same! I have 2 weddings next year when baby will be literally weeks old and I need to plan outfits, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->