scan yesterday.. got go back in a few weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Nickki_1986, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Nickki_1986

Nickki_1986 Well-Known Member

Unable To Perform Nuchal Transulcency Test?

well little bump was not co operative one bit, bump was lying on stomach asleep so they told me to move around and skip take two....... baby was lying on side facing us they said everythin appeared fine, but they could do the cromes test ( downs syndrome check ) As baby wudnt keep stil got go back in a few weeks and 16 weeks and have a check, MW said if there was any problems they wud have said so im feeling really happy i think... it brought all my family together and we all celbrating with a lovely meal....... which a hour later i threw up due to afternoon sickness, just hope all's ok when i go back in a few weeks :baby:

2. x_Rainbow_x

x_Rainbow_x Well-Known Member

this is my biggest fear... iv got mine next week, and i have a special fetal care NT scan and im worried ill have to go back because every scan weve had baby is wriggling around like you cant imagine..