Scan yesterday, help!

I'm sorry. Can you go to get an emergency scan? Any cramping? I bled and spotted with my son for the first 10 weeks, so it can happen. I hope that you're okay.

I was just about to post a very similar message to yours. I had an early scan on Thursday. I should be 9 weeks but baby measuring 4mm - about 6 weeks. I only have to wait another 12 days for my scan, can't imagine waiting 4 weeks.

Sending my love to you xx

Thanks angel, so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I just hope and pray this is just a blip!

Jellybean I could but the bleeding is intermittent, I don't need a pad even, slight cramping but nothing major. I think if it carries on I'll go to a&be either tonight or tomorrow.

Bernini hope everything's ok for you Hun, I'm having a scan Thursday if I don't have heavy bleeding before then. I hope your scan goes well! Thanks, sending some right back :hugs: xxx

Fingers crossed that everything goes ok at your scan x my sis in law had an early scan and was told she was 2 weeks earlier than she had calculated. she didn't think this was possible as had positive at 4-5 weeks. she had had spotting too. she has since had 12 week scan and dates are still 2 weeks almost behind what she thought, but baby is growing ok.

I don't want to give you false hope, but every body and every baby is individual, and stress can make things worse.

Think you've got the right idea with what will be, let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you xxx

Thanks hunni, it's good to hear stories whether they're good or bad endings! Glad your sister in law is ok and I hope it stays that way!

I'll make sure I keep updating :) xx

I had both bleeding and cramping, had 2 early scans and baby was fine just turned out iv got a low lying placenta which is causing the blood so don't lose hope! No experience with scan showing earlier than planned though although heard lots of positive stories in the past xx

Thanks Hun, I hope it's the same outcome for me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->